Data Science Inc.
|Data Science Inc.|
|Headquarters||Culver City, California|
|Key people|| Ian Swanson CEO |
Colin Schmidt VP Engineering
Jonathan Beckhardt, VP Product
|Investors|| Ten One Ten |
Pelion Venture Partners
|Products||Not yet(just services)|
|Number of employees||50|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
DataScience Inc. is a Culver City, California, USA based company providing technology powered Data Science services by combining human intellect with machine-powered analysis to create insights from complex data for enterprises. DataScience Inc. mostly relies on its pool of data scientists to make decisions for companies. Data Science Inc. currently claims Tinder, Sonos and Belkin as some of its customers. DataScience Inc. competes with Palantir, IBM-Data Science, SAP-DataScience and a few others in the market.
- 2014 - Company was founded 
- June 2014, Crosscut Ventures invested $1.5M in Seed funding 
- June 2015, Greycroft Partners invested $4.5M in Series A funding 
- December 2015, Whitehart Ventures invested $22M in Series A funding 
DataScience currently only provides services. No products have been released for general use as of 2015.
No controversies of this company yet.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 11, 2019||OracleDataSci||Want to know how @Oracle applications, development platforms, and database solutions come together to accelerate en… https://t.co/Rk5Mwugql5|
Top Recent News Headlines
- DataScience Raises $22M To Predict Customer Value, Reduce Traffic Deaths And More - The Data Science startup has raised $22 million in Series A funding. This is an extension of the company’s $4.5 million Series A by Whitehart Ventures. 
- DataScience Named One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles - Los Angeles Business Journal has named the Data science startup, DataScience Inc as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. 
- DataScience gets $6M to analyze data so you don’t have to - Greycroft Partners led a new $4.5 million round in the startup. Crosscut Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, and TenOnTen participated in an earlier $1.5 million round.