VerifyWiki:Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview
- 1 STEPS To RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATION
- 2 Cost of the certification
- 3 Why companies are interested in candidates who are certified by Verify.Wiki?
- 4 All Current FREE Certifications
Verify.Wiki's Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview (free) has helped hundreds of candidates excel in job interviews and land jobs in Fortune 1000 companies. In this program, instead of learning about the theory, you learn about the industry and companies who are in the business of data science, which provides students a new practical perspective on "Data Science". The transparent and collaborative nature of Verify.Wiki's courses provide instant credibility to candidates, helping them do better compared to all others who apply for a job with a generic theoretical background.
STEPS To RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATION
- Register at http://verify.wiki/wiki/Special:UserLogin/signup
- Read and understand the Data Science page
- Verify if the content written on the Data Science page is accurate by checking the references on the page. (The page is a Wiki, being modified by students like you in real-time, and it could have changed anytime)
- Research about the topics and companies linked to the Data Science and Companies providing Data Science Technologies and Services pages
- Verify if the content written on the linked pages are accurate
- Take the quiz on the Data Science page
- Create or edit a page for a company by contributing a minimum of 1000 words of new content by picking a company from Companies providing Data Science Technologies and Services
- If you feel a company name is missing, you may add to Companies providing Data Science Technologies and Services and work on the company page
- You may also modify an existing company page by adding or modifying a minimum of 1000 words
- Do not simply cut and paste content from other websites. You need to write in your own words
- Maintain a neutral point of view. Your words should not look like an advertisement for a company
- Modifying or correcting someone else's contribution will also count towards your coursework
- Provide enough references for your points and contributions
- You can claim your contributions as project experience in your resume
- Invite peers or fellow students to verify your edits.
- Receive at least 5 verifications for your individual edits from others
- Provide a minimum of 5 verifications for individual edits of others
- Once completed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your profile page. Our expert team will evaluate your coursework and quiz results and provide you the certification and a job recommendation
Cost of the certification
|Category||Collaborating for a certification||Certification cost||Ongoing monthly subscription|
|Corporate||FREE||$20/employee||$100/for the entire company|
Why companies are interested in candidates who are certified by Verify.Wiki?
Verify.Wiki provides companies a platform to evaluate a candidate in the following areas.
- Understanding of the big picture of a topic by learning about companies rather than the theory of a subject
- Ability to work within a collaborative culture
- Ability to argue about facts in a productive manner
- Ability to work with people they have never met before
- Ability to research outside of Wikipedia for facts
- Willingness to make others successful