|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Key people|| Dave Mariani (CEO & Co-Founder) |
Matthew Baird (CTO & Co-Founder)
Bruno Aziza (CMO)
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
AtScale is a business intelligence platform that bridges the gap between the business users and the Hadoop data platform. AtScale empowers business analysts to interactively analyze massive amounts of data in MapR quickly. With AtScale, regular business analysts can use existing visualization tools to query, interact, pivot, drill-down, analyze, and visualize MapR data with sub-second response times.
AtScale enables direct access to MapR data by business users, without requiring ETL or data movement. Instead, business analysts can use the tool of their choice (e.g. Tableau, Excel, Qlik, etc.) to connect to AtScale, which then queries MapR data in place, so that the analysts can interact with the data through familiar multi-dimensional constructs, like dimensions and measures. AtScale turns your MapR implementation into an OLAP server for business intelligence analysis and reporting.
AtScale is backed by AME Cloud Ventures, AME Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Storm Ventures, UMC Capital, and XSeed Capital. In addition, the company has raised $20M funding from the investors for its business.
AtScale was created by Hadoop and business intelligence veterans in the year 2013.
AtScale was started based on the personal experiences of the founders building business intelligence solutions on Hadoop at companies like Yahoo!, Klout, and Conductor.
Top News Headlines
- Partnering With AtScale to Bridge the Gap Between Business Users and Hadoop-Hortonworks DataFlow is an integrated platform that makes data ingestion fast, easy, and secure. Download the white paper now. Brought to you in partnership with Hortonworks.
- Hortonworks Offers Business Intelligence on Hadoop Powered by AtScale
- BI-on-Hadoop Provider AtScale Raises Series B Funding Round
- AtScale raises $11M from investors including Jerry Yang's AME Ventures
- AtScale Announces 5X Year-Over-Year Growth, Disrupts Business Intelligence Market