|Industry||Mobile Ad Networks|
|Slogan||Harness The Power Of Mobile|
|Headquarters||Pasadena, California, United States|
|Key people||Bill Gross, Eric Aledort, Michael Hayes, Gladys Kong, Kerry Pearce|
|Investors||Idealab, Accel Partners, Comcast Ventures, Index Ventures, Revolution, First Round Capital, Beta Works, Jason Calacanis, Jeff Jarvis,DLD Ventures|
|Number of employees||25-50|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Mobile Ad Networks Industry Overview|
UberMedia offers a cross-platform advertising solution. The company offers its applications for smartphones and tablet devices. UberMedia, Inc. was formerly known as PostUp, Inc. and changed it's name to UberMedia, Inc. in January, 2011. Bill Gross is the founder of the company and was founded in 2010 based in Pasadena, California. It creates social media applications to provide an insight to customer behavior. They provide ads to the consumers targeting their intent via social signals.
- 2010, January - UberMedia was found by Bill Gross.
- 2011, January - The company changed it's name to UberMedia, Inc. from PostUp, Inc.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 21, 2020||CRE_show||Show host @BullRealty interviews @UberMedia's Jayson Ayers on how smart phone location data can be utilized to make… https://t.co/IerifZJZ64|
|November 17, 2020||thetechtrib||@DigiFabster @MobLab @codesparkapp @tapwithus @alistdaily @GuRuWirelessInc @UberMedia @EmbodiedInc Congrats on bein… https://t.co/nWfv4M7D7a|
- August 04, 2016 - 60% use smartphones to find a store, 70% to check prices.
- August 02, 2016 - Nearly 60% of mobile gamers watch an ad/take a survey10 times a week.
- August 01, 2016 - 85% of Olympic viewers are going to be using second-screen devices during the Olympics.
- July 30, 2016 - Analyze business locations and make retail site locations with UberRetail mobile location data.
- July 29, 2016 - Before purchases are being made, consumers are leaning on their mobile devices all along the way.