Strategic Financial Solutions
|Strategic Financial Solutions|
|Slogan||Helping User Regain Control of their Financial Future|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Key people||Ryan Sasson(Co-Founder, CEO) Daniel Blumkin(Co-Founder, President), Salvatore Tirabassi(CFO)|
|Number of employees||400|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading, multi-diversified financial services company that provides comprehensive debt relief services, credit counseling and financial planning to people in difficult financial situations. Through its personalized, tailored approach and proprietary credit card modification program, Strategic Financial Solutions has successfully resolved more than one billion in debt for over 100,000 clients.
The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in New York City, NY.
In 2017, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced Strategic Financial Solutions would be opening a location in Amherst, NY with a plan to create 1,500 jobs over the next five years. In September 2018, the company reported being ahead of its hiring projections despite a difficult labor market in the area.
- August 24, 2015, Strategic Financial Solutions, named Michael Coelho Vice President, Training and Development.
- September 23, 2015, Strategic Financial Solutions named Salvatore Tirabassi Chief Financial Officer.
- November 16, 2015, Strategic Financial Solutions (SFS), was named in the Crain’s New York Business ‘Fast 50’ list. SFS placed 44th on the list, which ranks the fastest-growing public and privately held companies in New York.
- Jan 05, 2016, Strategic Financial Solutions (SFS) announced that it has been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State for 2016. The Best Companies program is a partnership of NYS-SHRM, The Business Council of New York, Best Companies Group and Journal Multimedia Corporation. 
- August 09, 2016, Strategic Financial Solutions was certified as a great workplace today by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
- August 23, 2016, Inc. magazine ranked Strategic Financial Solutions NO. 419 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- August 21, 2018, Strategic Financial Solutions named Karen Habschied as Director of Creditor Relations.
- September 4, 2018, Strategic Financial Solutions named Cathy Lawson as Vice President of Training and Development.
It operates in three divisions, including Strategic Business Solutions, Strategic Mortgage Advisory, and Strategic Private Client Group. The Strategic Business Solutions provides employee administration, investment and retirement planning, health and supplemental insurance, property and casualty insurance, and information technology services. The Strategic Mortgage Advisory offers retail mortgages, wholesale mortgage lending, strategic title, and mortgage closings. The Strategic Private Client Group provides registered investment advisor services, strategic legal services, and strategic tax and accounting.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 17, 2023||DeloitteRiskFin||A company can create strategic advantages by managing its #WorkingCapital and being prepared for challenges like in… https://t.co/rcq9a8Ko3P|
|April 17, 2023||SatyaPr68386260||A company can create strategic advantages by managing its #WorkingCapital. Learn how @DeloitteRiskFin can help you… https://t.co/VELbgq4Nrj|
|April 17, 2023||eric_boyd||@Microsoft and Epic’s expanded collaboration empowers healthcare organizations with generative AI-powered solutions… https://t.co/fbDPUMC6MW|
|April 17, 2023||realestates_bd||Our expert team of financial advisors can help you achieve your goals through a comprehensive approach that include… https://t.co/HAvCpsc4SE|
|April 05, 2023||EA_Bunge||It also portrays innovative solutions the various Organs and Institutions adopted to overcome challenges encountere… https://t.co/av29SfGu4B|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines