|Type||Private(Subsidiary of S&P Global)|
|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Key people||Pierre-François Filet(CEO & Co-Founder), Denery Fenouil(CTO & Co-Founder), Pierre Feligioni(COO & Co-Founder)|
|Investors||ViewPoint Capital Partners|
|Number of employees||100|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
QuantHouse is a global provider of end-to-end systematic trading solutions including ultra low latency market data technologies, algo trading strategies development framework, proximity hosting and market data storage and replay, and professional consulting services to help hedge funds, market makers, proprietary desks, and latency sensitive sell side firms.
In addition, the company offers professional services that include training sessions and development coaching; and support services. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Paris, France. As of April 3, 2012, Quant House operates as a subsidiary of S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- April 23, 2007, Sybase Inc., a leading provider of enterprise infrastructure and mobile software, and QuantHouse Partner to Offer Next Generation Trading Strategies for Capital Markets.
- July 7, 2008, QuantHouse, announced that SGAM Alternative Investments (SGAM AI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Societe Generale Asset Management, selected QuantFactory, the QuantHouse.NET trading strategies development framework to develop, back-test and execute trading models
- December 4, 2008, QuantHouse, announced that Systematic Alpha Management, LLC, a leading New York-based quantitative hedge fund manager, selected its QuantFEED low latency market data feeds to trade on US and European markets.
- April 4, 2012, McGraw-Hill, the US media company, ratcheted up the acquisition of QuantHouse for the provision of financial data to investors.
- April 2012, S&P Capital IQ has acquired market data and trading technology vendor Quanthouse. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- December 2012, QuantHouse, partnered with Cisco, the worldwide leader in networking to assist in the implementation of its ultra low latency network across Asia, to provide data transfer at the highest speeds available.
- Feb 20, 2013, QuantHouse will be using BT Radianz services to distribute its low-latency European and American market data feeds into the Asia/Pacific region.
- January 9, 2014, QuantSoft reinforced its Asia offering by extending its QuantFEED and QuantLINK solutions through Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing’s (HKEx) transformative Orion programme.
- April 1 2014, QuantSoft announced the extension of its QuantFeed and QuantLINK technologies to TMX Group markets and information, which includes Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, Alpha and the Montreal Exchange.
- Feb 17, 2016, Quant House announced that it has been selected by a major US hedge fund, to provide its QuantFEED and QuantLINK low latency technologies for US and Asian markets.
- April 12, 2016, QuantHouse announced the extension of its QuantLink proprietary fiber optic network into the NEW VASBY Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange datacenter in Sweden.
Its ultra low latency market data solutions include consolidated real-time feeds; QuantFEEDHANDLER, a feed handler software that allows sub-millisecond market data decoding time; QuantFEED, a managed solution with a service level agreement, including hardware, software, and telecommunication components; QuantFEEDAPI, a solution that gives access to market data sources; and exchanges connectivity solutions. The company’s algo trading development tools comprise QuantDEVELOPER, a framework and IDE for trading strategies development, debugging, back testing, and optimization; QuantDATACENTER that allies users to manage a historical data warehouse and capture real-time or ultra low latency market data from providers and exchanges; QuantENGINE that enables users to deploy and execute precompiled strategies; and QuantFRAMEWORK API, which provides software framework for working with computerized quantitative trading concepts, financial objects, portfolios, and trading order management operations. It also provides infrastructure services, including QuantLINK, a trading infrastructure combining fiber optic network interconnecting the exchanges with proximity hosting at the source; and QuantLINK Broker Program that provides the list of brokers, which are cross-connected with proprietary fiber optic network.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 16, 2022||paola_rojas||@benchmarkmin @cenmag 5) When you look at the whole metals market globally, lithium is still a small portion. Tiny… https://t.co/Lo6xT2d3U5|
|August 16, 2022||eatoncorp||Our recent research with @SPGMarketIntel uncovered that businesses want new energy sources — but investments in dig… https://t.co/FJPTSduZWy|
|August 16, 2022||paola_rojas||@benchmarkmin @cenmag @SPGMarketIntel And that's it.
Imagine if it becomes the new oil, as @elonmusk expects.TL;… https://t.co/xh5b2WjWnF
Top Recent News Headlines
- QUANTHOUSE ANNOUNCED THE EXTENSION OF ITS QUANTLINK PROPRIETARY FIBER OPTIC NETWO - This new service from QuantHouse gives clients based in Sweden access to the entire European, US and Asia low latency QuantFEED and QuantLINK offering while global clients can benefit from an even more optimized Nasdaq OMX Nordic data feed and order routing service. 
- QUANTHOUSE, PART OF S&P GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE, ANNOUNCED THE SIGNATURE OF A MAJOR US AUTOMATED TRADING HEDGE FUND - QuantHouse, part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, announced today the signature of a major US automated trading hedge fund. 
- S&P CAPITAL IQ REAL-TIME SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES THE AVAILABILITY OF TMX GROUP MARKETS AND INFORMATION ON QUANTFEED AND QUANTLINK SO - &P Capital IQ Real-Time Solutions, the global provider of innovative market data services, trading and infrastructure solutions, has announced the extension of its QuantFeed and QuantLINK technologies to TMX Group markets and information, which includes Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, Alpha and the Montreal Exchange.