|Headquarters||Cupertino, CA, United States|
|Key people|| Gaurav Rewari (CEO & Co-Founder) |
Srikant Gokulnatha (Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer)
Sadanand Sahasrabudhe ( Co-Founder & Chief Architect) 
|Investors||Tenaya Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Four Rivers Group.|
|Number of employees||150+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
Numerify is a cloud based data analytics company whose pre-built analytic solutions integrate data across IT sources as well as call center, HR, and finance systems. It helps admins and managers answer questions about ongoing issues, the sources of demand, the ability to meet corporate service standards, and the cost of servicing and incidents down to individual employees. The application can draw on data from numerous cloud services, including those that handle service-desk requests and customer accounts. The analytics serve the purpose to streamline the service delivery, through an early warning system like a backlog, or through reflective analysis such as understanding what types of incidents are best suited for a self-service paradigm versus others. This helps the IT organizations to lower costs, increase delivery speed and improve service levels. The company works on SaaS (Sofware as a Service) model and tries to reduce the compexity of Data integration by providing pre-built connectors to known systems, and by polishing standardized interfaces into Numerify Cloud so that it can be used for custom use. The solutions do not require an ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tool and the extraction logic is optimised, versioned and adapted for each sources capabilities.
The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Cupertino, California with an additional office in Bengaluru, India. It is funded by Tenaya Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, and Four Rivers Group.
Numerify360 is the flagship product for Numerify. Numerify360 in conjunction with ServiceNow, provides business analytic solutions that include IT service management (ITSM) and business intelligence (BI) applications combined with the cloud for an effective dashboard analytics platform that utilizes ServiceNow data for accurate and real-time reporting. It helps in managing incident, change, problem and service request records in the ERP for IT system.
Awards and Recognitions
- SIIA CODiE - Best IT Service Management Solution 2016
- CRN - 2016 Top 20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendor
- Red Herring Top 100 North America Winner
- Business Intelligence Group - Innovation of the year, finalist 2015
- The Cloud Awards - Most Promising Startup 2015
- Pink Elephant - Innovation of the Year Finalist 2015
- TiE - TiE50 2015 Top Start-up
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium - 2015 Innovation Showcase Finalists
- CRN - Emerging Vendors of the Year 2014
- 2012 - Numerify was founded
- 2013 - Numerify raises $8 million to handle data across multiple clouds
- 2014 - Numerify raises $15M to help businesses shrink the cost of IT
- 2015 - Numerify raises $37.5 million to bring cloud-based BI into the IT department
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 11, 2021||Marshmallowmelo||@iLohki You said your follower count is your chakra how do you numerify chakra|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Numerify Wins SIIA Business Technology CODiE Award for Best IT Service Management Solution - The announcement was made by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, to an audience of over 300 leaders. 61 awards were given for products and services deployed specifically for B2B software, information, and media companies. 
- Numerify will showcase new and existing applications across it operations, project portfolio, and enterprise service at servicenow’s® knowledge16® conference - The company announced the release of several new applications to expand its offerings. In addition to Numerify’s existing data intelligence capabilities for service management, the suite of applications now provides analytics for project portfolio, IT operations, contact center, incident security response, customer service, HR, and enterprise service to offer IT leaders an unparalleled view of their organization. 
- This Diwali, it's a Double Celebration for Numerify - The Company reaches financial and cultural milestones. It recently closed a $37.5 million Series C funding round led byTenaya Capital, with support from existing investors Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners and new financing from Silicon Valley Bank and Four Rivers Group. 
- Numerify Expands Global Ecosystem with Four New Partners to Bring IT Business Analytics Solutions to Customers Worldwide - Leading ServiceNow® partners Cloud Sherpas, Cask LLC and Kloves in the U.S. and Aspediens in Europe rally behind Numerify's analytics solutions. 
- Numerify Unveils New Product Release and Celebrates Record Growth and Expansion in 2014 - Company accelerates business of IT leadership with rapid growth of customer base, team, and revenue and Enterprise software veteran Steve Erbst joins Numerify to lead worldwide sales.