|Nirvana Financial Solutions|
|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Key people||Shams Karim(Co-Founder & CEO), Steve Lewczyk(Co-Founder & Head of Corporate Development), Mohsen Moayer(Senior MD), Sumit Kakra(CTO)|
|Number of employees||100+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Nirvana Solutions provides portfolio management systems to multi-prime hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. It offers Nirvana, a software as a service portfolio management system built around the financial information exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry′s first cloud-based portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol as well as provides on-demand and historical reporting. It also offers Nirvana for Prime Brokers that provides real-time views of critical data, such as risk and return to the desktop of hedge fund clients.
In addition, the company provides Nirvana for Fund Administrators to augment existing portfolio accounting infrastructure, as well as operates as a reporting delivery mechanism for client reporting needs. Nirvana Solutions was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York. The company has a location in San Francisco, as well as a development center in Delhi, India.
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Financing Nirvana Financial Solutions Inc, Corporation filed form D for $2.02 million equity financing.
- Nirvana Solutions was recognised in HFM Week's Annual US Hedge Fund Services Award Ceremony, as the 'Best Technology Company for Emerging Managers'.
- Nirvana Solutions proudly announced Nirvana OMS Rebalancer
- Nirvana Solutions, announced its recent recognition in HFM Week's Annual US Hedge Fund Services Award Ceremony, as the 'Best Portfolio Management System Provider - Overall.'
- Nirvana Financial Solutions was awarded "Best Cloud Based Solution" by HFM Week
- Nirvana Solutions hired a former Advent and Investcloud Advent Product Architect, Scott Scherr to lead their OMS product initiatives, further adding senior caliber towards their highly anticipated 2015 Enterprise release expected in late April.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|October 25, 2020||oppchg||@luisbaram @KeillerDon No such thing as any human activity that is “green”, & no perfect solutions, only ones that… https://t.co/oeDt6YF0Z5|
|October 23, 2020||VedaWrenn||Save the Date!!! Michelle Fylling:Master Educator at Beauty Solutions Nirvana will be at The Ivy Institute of Esthe… https://t.co/9gizOG2LkP|
|October 23, 2020||VedaWrenn||Michelle Fylling: Master Educator at Beauty Solutions Nirvana will be at The Ivy Institute of Esthetics November 6… https://t.co/3TXBbwSVKB|
|October 22, 2020||RepublicanLogi1||@SR2943 @WhiteIntern @GOP Yes, saying that you will put together a bipartisan committee to research something IS a… https://t.co/rvG46IWLWT|
|October 22, 2020||CharlesTannock||@DavidHenigUK @ks_1968 It was always so. I reread my eve of poll letter appealing to constituents in 2016 making al… https://t.co/28oPrRqPCN|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines