|Type||Private(Acquired by nDimensional Inc.)|
|Slogan||The platform for data-driven business value.|
|Key people||Steven Reid, Jose Principe, Curt Lefebvre|
|Number of employees||50|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
NeuroSolutions is a Neural Networks development environment developed by NeuroDimension in 1994, it provides software and services that enable people to use neural networks and other artificial intelligence technologies to process data by combining a modular, icon-based (component-based) network design interface with an implementation of advanced learning procedures, such as conjugate gradients, Levenberg-Marquardt and backpropagation through time.
Headquartered in Gainesville, Florida, NeuroDimension is the world's leading provider of neural network development tools. It was founded in 1991 by Steven Reid, MD, Jose Principe, PhD (Director of the Computational Neural Engineering Lab at the University of Florida), and Curt Lefebvre, PhD (CEO of NeuCo). The company was formed around the software tool, NeuroSolutions. NeuroSolutions has attracted thousands of users from over 60 countries around the globe, making it the standard in neural network development tools. NeuroDimension itself has also used this product as the basis for numerous research grants, neural network courses, an interactive textbook, consulting projects and the development of several related products.
- NeuroDimension worked alongside SmartSoft to create a Neural Fraud Management System, which is a completely automated and state-of-the-art integrated system of neural networks, Fraud Detection Engine, Automatic Modeling System (AMS), supervised clustering, and system retune.
- NeuroDimension helped NASA take a neural network model developed in NeuroSolutions and integrate the model within Simulink, which is the development environment used by NASA Dryden researchers to implement their flight control. The development effort produced NeuroSolutions for Matlab, which was delivered to NASA and released as a commercial product in March 2004.
- National Science Foundation SBIR - Ventilator Control with Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic, the main goal of the system is to help clinicians make quick and correct decisions about respiratory support which will in turn improve patient care and reduce costs. The Clinical Advisor system can be integrated with ventilators or respiratory monitors to provide integrated respiratory solutions.
- Coors Brewers partnered with NeuroSolutions for predicting Beer flavors from Chemical Analysis using Artificial Intelligence.
- nDimensional Inc., a cloud-based big data and advanced analytics company, announced the acquisition of NeuroDimension, Inc.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 14, 2023||JennaBlum4||Check out this job from Rehab Without Walls® NeuroSolutions #Pediatric #Physical #Therapist in #SoCal!… https://t.co/spOQeCn0dG|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- ↑ http://www.nd.com/company/about-us/
- ↑ http://www.neurosolutions.com/neurosolutions/
- ↑ http://www.neurosolutions.com/infinity/
- ↑ http://www.neurodimension.com/resources/smartsoft.html
- ↑ http://www.neurodimension.com/resources/partners2.html
- ↑ http://www.neurosolutions.com/resources/apps/beer.html
- ↑ http://www.nd.com/press-releases/2016/ndimensional-inc-acquires-machine-learning-company-neurodimension-inc/