|Headquarters||1359 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York, NY 10018|
|Key people|| Scott C. Ganeles CEO |
Kevin Marcus, President and COO
|Investors|| Blackstone |
Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division
|Number of employees||1000|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Ipreo (who is now a part of IHS Markit after IHS acquired Ipreo in late 2018) is a financial services technology company providing software, data and analytics to investment banks. Ipreo specializes in solutions to calculate valuations of enterprises, capital markets, including software to help track equity and debt offerings, market intelligence, deal execution, and investor communication. Ipreo was founded in 2006 when i-Deal and Hemscott merged with backing from Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS), Merrill Lynch & Citigroup. In March 2016, Ipreo and Symbiont announced that they are creating a new company to bring efficiency to the manual processing of global syndicated loans. The companies claimed that by integrating Ipreo's loan settlement platform and Symbiont's smart contracts, they will be able to deliver a fully-automated settlement and maintenance platform helping global syndicated loans save time and money.
- December 2006, i-Deal and Hemscott merge to form Ipreo with backing from Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS), Merrill Lynch & Citigroup
- December 2006 , Ipreo acquires Marketpipe
- November 2007, Ipreo acquires NSIGHT Enterprise Software, greatly enhancing Ipreo’s IRM offering
- February 2008, Ipreo acquires CapitalBridge, provider of leading global market intelligence, shareholder ID, targeting, and perception studies to the corporate IR community
- May 2009 Ipreo Partners with Morning Star
- May 2010, Ipreo acquires BuysideIQ, a leading provider of online investor targeting solutions.
- September 2010, Ipreo partners with Factset
- March 2011, Ipreo partners with Interactive Data
- August 2011, KKR acquires Ipreo
- February 2013, Ipreo acquires Debtdomain, global leader in loan syndication solutions
- July 2013, Ipreo acquires Discovery Data, leading financial services industry provider of data on firms & professionals and CRM data hygiene solutions
- August 2014, Ipreo acquired by Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division
- November 2014, Ipreo acquires Shareholder InSite, premier provider of shareholder data management, analytics, and valuation solutions for alternative asset firms and private companies
- January 2015, Ipreo acquires ClearMomentum, provider of portfolio monitoring applications to alternative asset investors
- August 2015, Ipreo acquires iLEVEL. leading portfolio monitoring, analytics and transparency platform for global private capital markets
- March 2016, Ipreo partners with Symbiont
Products and Services
- Private Capital Markets software platform helps calculate valuations of enterprises and allocate individual share value. The software also helps generate audit-ready valuation reports
- Portfolio monitoring and analytics tool helps gain insight into privately held companies by simplifying data collection, custom reporting, deal modeling and outcome scenario analysis
- Origination Services Suite of applications and data to create pitch-books, analyze the markets, target investors, and manage roadshows and events
No controversies reported.
|April 01, 2020||IHSMarkitFinSer||Discover the evolving perceptions of Corporate Governance in Japan as our presence in the market increases.… https://t.co/Uj5X5zJnUq|
|April 06, 2020||truevineinvest||Courtesy of Bell Potter: https://t.co/EBouSPfd9O https://t.co/gRIO30qqiq|
Recent News Headlines
- Ipreo unveils private portfolio valuation tool-Ipreo Private Capital Markets announced the release of iVAL™, a cloud-based valuation solution that integrates data sources, valuation models, and reporting tools into a single platform and workflow for Private Equity ("PE") professionals.
- Ipreo boosts investor relations platform - Ipreo, a leading global provider of market intelligence and workflow solutions to corporate and financial services professionals, announced the next wave of enhancements to its industry-leading investor relations platform, BD Corporate.
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
|Mar 6 2016||Brave New Coin||Ipreo and Symbiont to overhaul the $4.7 trillion global syndicated loans market|
|July 23, 2015||Bloomberg||Blackstone Sells Self-Made Data System Backed by James to Ipreo|
|May 23, 2011||Wall Street Journal||KKR to Buy Ipreo, a Capital-Markets Data Firm|