|Industry||CRO & Pharmaceutical Service Consulting|
|Slogan||Happy Minds yield Great Solutions and Services |
|Headquarters||707 State Road, Suite 223, Princeton, NJ 08540 United States.|
|Key people|| Mahesh Mudnur (President & CEO) |
Jayaraj Radhakrishna (CFO)
|Number of employees||201-500 |
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Current Pharmacovigilance Regulatory Landscape|
iMEDGlobal is a global CRO serving the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer healthcare industries, specialized in regulatory affairs, consulting, product safety and toxicology, medical affairs, technology solutions, and clinical operations. The company is designed specifically for the global development of biopharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, and nutraceutical products. iMEDGlobal is headquartered Princeton, New Jersey, with running operations and delivery centers across the US, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. 
Healthcare & Life Science
The healthcare industry today is a very complicated industry. Its dependence on IT infrastructure is aimed to deliver better services to an increasingly product conscious consumer. The problems faced are enormous, from regulatory compliances to state and federal mandates, and the need to offer customized services. Besides, accuracy is a pre-requisite and any minor error can lead to severe consequences leading to negative brand value as well as legal complicacies. The need of the hour is to access a sophisticated and efficient system to address these challenges across all sectors in this industry.
We offer world class solutions to enable you to deliver customer satisfaction while enhancing profitability. Our array of services customized across the payer, we also provide seamlessly integrated solutions across the industry.
Besides running your core business functions such as sales and financials, we can help you:
Strengthen customer loyalty - Track all customer contacts and purchasing preferences, and launch targeted promotions, offers, and campaigns that keep customers coming back to buy more.
Anticipate customer demand - Analyze complete past-transaction data to predict what customers will buy; check inventory availability in real time; and balance stock levels to match demand.
Optimize inventory management - Manage your inventory level to match anticipated demand and track all stock items and movements with full visibility into real-time inventory availability.
Grow your online presence and sales - Design and manage online stores and seamlessly integrate them with back-end inventory management, order processing, shipment tracking, and payment systems.
Recruit and retain the right talent - Attract, retain, and deploy staff resources in response to client demand with an integrated human resources system that captures all employee information.
- 2013 - iMEDGlobal was founded. 
- January 2014 - iMedGlobal started operations in the Philipines that was an extremely important location for research and development in the pharmaceutical sciences and healthcare in Southeast Asia. The company invested $3 million in its Philippine operations, including building a new facility in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. 
- October 14, 2016 - FMD K&L Inc. (FMD K&L), privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) with headquarters in the USA and China, and iMEDGlobal have entered into a merger agreement. 
iMEDGlobal is an innovation-driven company delivering high quality, cost-effective solutions and services in 5 main areas: Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Pre- and Postmarketing Safety, and Information Technology. The iMEDGlobal edge is a “local/global” approach that employs local talent to deliver services across the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. With strong management, solid infrastructure, and a broad range of capabilities, iMEDGlobal is a partner you can trust to deliver as promised.
Vision: Simplify business challenges, maximize human potential, and optimize world health through life science innovations.
Mission: Provide consulting, solutions, and services for the development of life science products that contribute to a safer, better world. 
Culture: iMEDGlobal strives to provide a culture that values and rewards performance. An environment that encourages the free exchange of ideas and that spurs teams to drive innovation. A workspace that encourages individuals to venture beyond the edge to discover a better way to work and a better way to live.
Exactly what that better way is, depends on your passion. It could be a process to accelerate the time to regulatory approval. It could be an app to improve safety signal detection. It could even be a program to plant trees where none have grown for decades. These are some of the traits that the company need collaboration with the clients.
iMEDGlobal services and solutions for global life sciences companies include pharmacovigilance and risk management, regulatory affairs, quality, risk and compliance and clinical research, toxicology and consulting. 
|SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT||REGULATORY AFFAIRS||CLINICAL OPERATIONS||TOXICOLOGY||QUALITY, RISK & COMPLIANCE||CONSULTING|
|Case management||Global regulatory operations||Medical writing||Cosmetic & consumer products||Assessment and advisory services||Strategic consulting|
|Aggregate report development & submission||Electronic submissions publishing||Pre-study activities—feasibility & start-up||Chemical & product safety||Enterprise risk management||Thought leadership|
|Signal detection & management||Regulatory consulting||Clinical project management||Process re-engineering & consulting||Global program management|
|Literature search services||Labeling services||Clinical monitoring||Audit preparedness||Due diligence|
|Risk management plan and risk evaluation and mitigation strategies||Regulatory information managements systems||Medical monitoring|
|Clinical supply management|
|Clinical Data Management|
iMEDGlobal offers an array of services to help you unlock the full potential of your technology systems.
iMEDGlobal enables sponsors to derive full value from their technology systems. They apply their expertise in technologies, product development, and global regulatory affairs to ensure that applications are optimized, validated, and fully compliant.
- Our services include:
- Application management
- Implementation and upgrade
- Managed hosting
- Business accelerator development
iMEDGlobal services help use technology tools to facilitate companies' growth. They are committed to understanding the specific requirements businesses and applying best practices to empower effective technology solutions and support. 
Technology Solutions 
iMEDGlobal offers a variety of proprietary technology solutions to help stay ahead of rising challenges in safety and compliance.
Every year, global product development faces fresh challenges and higher regulatory hurdles to clear. iMEDGlobal can assist with strategies, services, and solutions to help clear every compliance hurdle.
The offer includes:
- SafetyINTEGRATOR —seamlessly integrates regional contact center databases with the global safety database
- QPLUS —a software solution that assists with document review based on a checklist of key parameters that qualify a document to be ready for submission. QPLUS can be applied to a variety of documents, such as aggregate reporting of safety data. QPLUS provides the ability to effectively track key performance indicators and furnish real-time feedback and analysis
- Regulatory Management Information System (RIMS) —a modular set of services that improve processes for data capture and submission while enabling sponsors to quickly adapt to regulatory changes.
iMEDGlobal was designed specifically for global development of biopharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, and nutraceutical products. We apply an efficient local/global methodology that employs talent under our central management to deliver services across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Our strategically located global delivery centers provide:
- Rapid startup
- Easy scalability
- Flexible delivery models
- A single point of contact to oversee projects from any location in the world
Through our delivery centers, iMEDGlobal integrates data from multiple sites into a cohesive database that can support product development, regulatory submissions, and postmarketing surveillance wherever you choose to operate. We cut through differences in regulations, languages, and cultures to provide clarity about the safety and efficacy of your product. iMEDGlobal provides the highest levels of expertise in every service and solution that we offer. We employ a professional staff with outstanding academic performance, a track record of delivering exceptional results, and a reputation for the highest business ethics. With the agility to operate wherever you prefer, comprehensive services, solid infrastructure, and veteran management, iMEDGlobal is a partner you can trust to deliver peace of mind.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 25, 2021||RaghurajPa||#Pharmacovigilance_Market 2014-2025| Sample Copy @ https://t.co/Wib7AOTzap Key Players: @ubcpharma @Accenture… https://t.co/ZImQKS6k0Y|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- October 14, 2016 - FMD K&L Merged with iMEDGlobal - FMD K&L Inc. (FMD K&L) and iMEDGlobal Corporation (iMEDGlobal) are pleased to announce that they have entered into a merger agreement. FMD K&L is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) with headquarters in the USA and China. iMEDGlobal is a privately owned CRO with headquarters in the USA and with main delivery centers in India and the Philippines. 
- August 27, 2014 - MedGlobal boosts PH healthcare - US-based iMedGlobal Corp., one of the fastest growing contract research firms globally, is investing $3 million—or roughly P132 million at the prevailing exchange rate—for the development of its Philippine healthcare information management operations, to serve as a “center of excellence” in the Asia Pacific region. 
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines