|Industry|| Business Intelligence|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
|Key people|| Roman Stanek (Founder & CEO)|
Zdenek Svoboda (Co-Founder & VP of platform)
Michal Dovrtel (Co-Founder)
Radovan Janecek (Senior VP, R&D & Operations)
Philip Carty (CRO)
Pete Godbole (CFO)
|Investors|| Andreessen Horowitz |
General Catalyst Partners
and few others
|Number of employees||300(approx.)|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
GoodData is an American software company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The company operates as Saas based Business Intelligence and analytics platform that provides commercial big data analytics services. Its open analytics platform supports information technology needs for data governance, security and business users’ desires for self-service data discovery. GoodData provides the platform and expertise for enterprises to create Smart Business Applications that harness existing data to help in automation, recommendation and taking better business actions faster and with more reliability. By driving competitive value, performance and profit it significantly enhances the data-driven business processes across the enterprise and its business ecosystem by bringing analytics to the point-of-work.
Their clients include enterprises like Penton that need to deliver revenue-generating data products to their clients and software companies like Zendesk that market their own Smart Business Applications using GoodData.
GoodData serves customers in various industries, including agency, consulting, eCommerce, financial services, media, nonprofit, retail, technology, and travel industries in the United States and internationally. More than 50 percent of the Fortune 500 are using GoodData to achieve actionable insights. 
The company has offices in Prague and Brno in the Czech Republic and San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR and Boston, MA in the United States.
- May 2013 - Enterprise cool kid's Box & GoodData partner on new product
- Jan 2014 - Prague-Based Accelerator StartupYard Partners With GoodData For Its ‘Data, Search And Analytics’ Program
- Mar 2015 - GoodData and Autopilot Partner to Deliver Powerful Insights into Marketing Performance
- July 2015 - GoodData Joins Riversand in Global Partnership
- April 2015 - ServiceRocket and GoodData® Partner to Deliver Analytics and Insights for TrainingRocket Customers
- Aug 2015 - Arena Solutions Partners with GoodData to Create Arena Analytics
- Nov 2015 - Absolutdata Partners With GoodData to Deliver Predictive Analytics at Scale
As of 2015, the company has had total of 8 rounds of funding amounting to almost $97M.
- July 2008 - GoodData was seed funded in $2M by Tim O'Reilly, Esther Dyson and others. 
- April 2009 - $2.5M of seed funding was given by Genereal Catalyst Partners, O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures and few others. 
- October 2009 - $2.5M of seed funding was given by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners and few others. 
- July 2010 - $6.5M of Series A funding was given by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners and few others.
- August 2011 - $15M of Series B funding was given by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners and few others.
- July 2012 - $25M of Series C funding was given by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners and few others.
- July 2013 - $22M of Series D funding was given by TOTVS Ventures.
- October 2014 - $25.7M Series E funding was given by Tenaya Capital, General Catalyst Partners and few others. 
GoodData offers a platform which is designed exclusively for enterprises and easily scalable for use in massive business networks. They’re attempting to tie together structured and unstructured data across internal systems, cloud applications and the public sphere. The company is offering its services to customers in two ways – firstly as a complete BI “stack” that enterprises can use to analyze their data and secondly as a white labeled product that can be embedded into other vendors own products. The technologies provided are:
- Guided Data Discovery & Big Data Visualization Software - GoodData delights users with dashboards, guided data discovery and on-the-go mobile KPI alerts.
- Enterprise scalability coupled with the best business intelligence architecture - This reduces the complexity of analytics process and can be embedded to the vendors own products that provides recommendations for analysis with highly secured datas from cloud.
- One-to-Many Analytics - This enables large enterprises to automate Distribution of Analytics to Every Business in its Network which provides opportunities to improve relationships, increase retention and generate net new revenue streams for the business.
- Embedded Analytics - This enables OEM analytics with customization flexiblity that enhances customer value.
- Internal Analytics - It is designed to bring all the data together in a single view so that the enterprise could collabrate and move together.
Awards & Recognitions
- GoodData Deemed as a Leader and a Champion in Mid-Market Business Analytics by Info-Tech Research Group
- GoodData Named A Top Rated Platform in TrustRadius Buyer’s Guide to Business Intelligence Software
- GoodData cited as a Leader in the The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Business Intelligence Platforms, Q4 2015 report by Forrester Research, Inc.
- Nucleus Research identifies GoodData with ROI award
- GoodData named as TiE50 Software/cloud computing winner in 2012
- GoodData was recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms report.
- GoodData wins a Stevie Award in 2015
- GoodData was recognized as a 'Market Leader by Nucleus Research in their Analytics Value Matrix 2015.
- GoodData Earns Top Ranking in Cloud Business Intelligence Market Study,2014 Wisdom of Crowds.
- GoodData Named as a Best Privately Held Software Company in JMP Securities Hot 100 List
- GoodData Wins SIIA Software CODiE Award for Best Monetization Solution,2013
- Business Intelligence Group Names GoodData CEO Roman Stanek 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year,2013
- GoodData Granted 2015 Cloud Computing Excellence Award by TMC
- GoodData Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnDemand 100 Winner
- GoodData wins Hottest Companies in San Francisco Award from Lead411 in 2013 
As of 2014, GoodData provided its software to 30,000 companies.
Pherah LLC filed a complaint for Patent Infringement against GoodData Corporation in 2015. The case was dismissed which is signed by judge Rodney Gilstrap on 16 Febraury, 2016.
|April 14, 2023||gooddollarorg||#GoodData from the last 7 days👀🎉
G$ Price: 0.0001714 (-0.89%)
G$ Distributed: 15,164,804.95 (-14.82%)US… https://t.co/WH4j8D5rYC
|April 13, 2023||phs_ishie||On 1st week of April 2023
🍃 Most Buzzworthy Drama Actors
💌 #5 Park Hyungsik🍃Most… https://t.co/hK8NPTQsuT
|April 13, 2023||BAPNATION_0126||GoodData Top 10 Non Drama Keyword Search - 1st Week Of April
|April 13, 2023||dongyoontoday|| #Oasis is listed on Top 10 Gooddata Ranking for the 1st week of April 💐
Most buzzworthy drama:5. Oasis… https://t.co/NwIOY5sUyY
Top Recent News Headlines
- GoodData and HIMSS Analytics to Present at Gartner Business Intelligence and Analytics Summit
- GoodData and Absolutdata Collaborate for Hospitality Leaders to Implement Distributed Analytics Solutions-Industry initiative empowers hotel and casino chains to maximize the ROI of corporate programs and improve sustainability across properties
- GoodData to Participate at Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit 2016
- Arena Solutions partners with GoodData
- Help Employees Get Going Fast: GoodData Increases User Adoption of BI Tools
- How GoodData is Winning by Expanding BI Use Cases