|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Headquarters||Las Vegas, NV|
|Key people||Mat Abar(CEO), Douglas Moses(SVP)|
|Number of employees||35|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
FinFolio develops and supports professional investment management software to for financial professionals. FinFolio portfolio management services includes - re-balancing, billing, client data distribution and all other elements of the financial back office. The software is being developed as Open Source and released to clients under the Microsoft Shared Source license. Developers will be able to create custom interfaces, reports, re-balancing or billing modules, and other software extensions using a wide array of development tools.
FinFolio's clients include investment advisors, financial planners and wealth institutions with assets ranging from $50 million to $100 billion. The firm claims to support over hundreds of advisors, managing over $100 billion in assets for more than 100,000 accounts.
- In May 2016, FinFolio Added Heritage Wealth Architects as Investment Management Software Client.
- In 2015, FinFollio announced addition of $700 million RIA with Financial Management Network, Inc.
- In Nov 2015, FinFolio hired Shawn Inslee as Vice President of Operations.
- In September 18, 2013, Lyons Wealth Management LLC went live on FinFolio's WorkStation wealth management solution.
- In 2012, FinFolio won a $1.6 billion RIA in Irvine, CA to replace an outsourced version of Schwab PortfolioCenter.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|July 12, 2018||FinFolio||Overwhelmed with technology options? Follow these 4 simple steps to maximize the effectiveness of finding the right… https://t.co/Y7jR7w80zt|