|Industry||Spend management cloud software|
|Slogan||The Cloud Platform For Business Spend|
|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Key people||Noah Eisner, Dave Stephens, Rob Berneshteyn, Todd Ford |
|Investors||BlueRun Ventures, Battery Ventures, El Dorado Ventures,Mohr Davidow Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Meritech Capital Partners, T. Rowe Price|
|Number of employees||590 |
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. Its platform offers procurement, invoicing, and expense management modules that captures a company’s spend under management; and supporting modules, including sourcing, analytics, contract management, supplier management, inventory management, and storefront that help companies further manage their spend. The company markets its platform to enterprises in various industries, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, financial services, manufacturing, technology, and others primarily through a direct sales force worldwide. Coupa Software Incorporated was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
- March 26, 2007, Coupa launched the first and only freely downloadable e-Procurement solution.
- February 12, 2009, Coupa software appointed Software Industry veteran Rob Bernshteyn as CEO.
- Coupa Signs a Partnership Agreement with French Consultants OJC Conseil.
- Coupa Software, announced Coupa Release 14.
- Coupa Software, announced that it has formed a new Executive Advisory Board (EAB) comprised of top business leaders from various industries.
- Coupa Software, announced Coupa Release 15 (R15), its second major release of the year that delivers enhancements across the platform.
- Coupa named Leader with Highest ‘Ability to Execute’ in Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
- Coupa was recognized by Independent Research Firm as a Breakout Vendor for SaaS Business Applications.
- Coupa Software filed registration statement for proposed IPO.
- Coupa Software, announced that Rolls-Royce plc, has selected Coupa’s Source to Pay (S2P) solution to support the company’s indirect purchasing activity.
- Coupa Software IPO raises $133 million, but valuation drops.
- Customers received Most Valuable Player Awards at Coupa Inspire 2016 in London.
- Tecnológico de Monterrey Selects Coupa to Modernize its B2B Commerce in Latin America.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 28, 2021||formwhisperscom||#FWSells $COUP Riggs Mark, Chief Customer Officer of Coupa Software Inc sold 929 shares on 2021-01-25. https://t.co/zbQKdpHW9v|
|January 28, 2021||InsiderAlerts4U||$COUP:
New Insider Filing on Coupa Software Inc's
Chief Customer Officer
|January 27, 2021||deus_trader||Optimus v4
2021-01-27 09:32 ET. Bought/Opened: $COUP at $300.81. Coupa Software, Inc (CORP).Win Chance: 66%. Avg… https://t.co/XKN5YfbEYW
|January 27, 2021||earningsflyinc||Coupa Software Incorporated current quarter revenue growth YoY of 30.60% ranked 704 out of 5420 companies in our da… https://t.co/CCn7qqmX5W|
|January 27, 2021||DaytradingTrend||Good Morning to all ! CRISPR Therapeutics $CRSP Snowflake $SNOW Plug Power $PLUG CrowdStrike $CRWD Coupa Software… https://t.co/FjbxPzhy64|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines