|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Headquarters||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Key people||David Robert Boren (Founder and CEO), Michael Kenneth Boren (Founder and COO), Douglas K. Bates (Founder and CFO), Brittany Pfister|
|Number of employees||500+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Clearwater Analytics is among the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, and asset managers. It provides solutions for both separately-managed and commingled accounts.
It offers solutions to automate investment accounting, monitor investment policy compliance, analyze portfolio performance and risk, and proactive regulatory and accounting guidance, as well as for data aggregation and reconciliation. The company also provides data management, portfolio accounting, and reporting and communication solutions. Its customers include corporate treasuries, insurance companies, asset managers, credit unions, banks, and public entities worldwide. Clearwater Analytics, LLC was founded in 2003 and is based in Boise, Idaho with a satellite office in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- 2004 - Clearwater Analytics was founded
- 2013 - Clearwater contributed funds to Boise State University’s computer science program and has sponsored the department’s students.
- 2013 - Clearwater was named U.S. Captive’s Technology Firm of the Year, and Innovative Company of the Year in the 2012 Idaho Innovation Awards.
- 2013 - Clearwater announced their agreement with the Gardner Co. to help finance a new nine-story building in downtown Boise, planning to double their current space up to 90,000 square feet
- 2015 - Arch Capital Group Ltd. selects Clearwater to Streamline Investment Accounting and Reporting
- 2016 - FBD Insurance Chooses Clearwater Analytics To Integrate And Streamline Their Investment Accounting And Reporting
- SS&C Sues Competitor Over Alleged Trade-Secret Violations - SS&C Technologies Inc. is suing an Idaho-based software company after the Idaho company hired two of the Connecticut company's former employees who brought materials SS&C said was proprietary. The lawsuit, brought by the Windsor, Conn.-based financial software company against Clearwater Analytics and former SS&C employee Bradley Rossa in Illinois state court. 
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 04, 2020||cwanalytics||Clearwater opened its India office over a year ago and now has more than 150 employees in the Delhi area. Watch thi… https://t.co/lI1BjQ5x6W|
|December 01, 2020||avisurve4||The #cannabistesting market growth will be attributed to the application of chromatography techniques in potency te… https://t.co/rdFVUlzI3r|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Clearwater Analytics Presents Results of 2015 Insurance Investment Benchmark Survey - Detailed Results Give Insurance Investment and Accounting Professionals an Insightful View into Industry Trends, Concerns, and Operations for Peer Benchmarking. 
- FBD Insurance Chooses Clearwater Analytics to Integrate and Streamline Their Investment Accounting and Reporting - FBD Insurance, a property and casualty insurer serving clients across Ireland, has chosen Clearwater as their investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solution. 
- Boise-based investment firm subject of trade secret lawsuit - The lawsuit was brought by SS&C Technologies Inc. against Clearwater Analytics and former SS&C employee Bradley Rossa in Illinois state court. 
- Clearwater Analytics Announces that Arch Capital Group Ltd. Has Selected Clearwater to Streamline Investment Accounting and Reporting - Leading Global Insurer and Reinsurer Chooses Clearwater Analytics as its Integrated Investment Accounting and Reporting Solution. 
- Clearwater Building adds four new concepts in one structure - The two-month old Clearwater Building is the “jewel in the crown” in downtown Boise’s City Center Plaza in the eyes of the plaza’s visionary.