|Founded||2000 (As ISG International Software Group in 1988)|
|Key people|| Shimon Alon (Chairman and CEO) |
Dror Harel-Elkayam (Chief Financial Officer)
Erez Zeevi 
|Investors||Microsoft and Viola Credit|
|Number of employees||200-500|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
Attunity Ltd., initially founded as ISG International Software Group under the law of Israel in 1988, is a leading provider of big data management software solutions. The company changed its name to Attunity on July 31, 2000. It provides information availability software solutions enabling access, sharing and distribution of data in various heterogeneous platforms and clouds. It tries to remove the bottleneck that is created during the movement of big data from the point of storage to point of action providing the facility to move any data, anytime and anywhere. It can move both structured and unstructured data and ensures that they stay in sync in real-time to provide accurate information. Its software solutions include data replication, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR), and managed-file-transfer (MFT). 
With Attunity's data integration and big data management software solutions, companies can optimize and integrate their data quickly and efficiently across a variety of systems, platforms and data centers, including those in Hadoop and the cloud.
Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions, directly and indirectly, to its enterprise-class customers that includes partners like Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise for nearly 25 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Boston, Attunity serves its customers via offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and through a network of local partners. Over the years, the company has raised around $10.5M being backed by Microsoft and Viola Credit. 
- 1 Products and Services
- 2 Awards and Recognition
- 3 Controversies
- 4 History
- 5 Top 5 Recent Tweets
- 6 Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- 7 References
Products and Services
Attunity has a lot of products and serves many industries like financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, telecom, retail, etc.
Attunity Visibility for Hadoop enables comprehensive data usage analytics for large-scale and fast-growing Hadoop Data Lake environments. Supporting all major Hadoop distributions, as well as enterprise data warehouses, Attunity Visibility provides a unified platform to analyze usage across enterprise big data systems to enable intelligent data management. 
Attunity Replicate loads your data efficiently across all major database, data warehouse, and Hadoop platforms. The user interface, automation and change data capture (CDC) technology accelerate the enterprise journey to real-time analytical insights.
Attunity CloudBeam, offered as a service or can also be self-managed, enables organizations to simplify, automate, and accelerate the loading and replication of data from a variety of heterogeneous sources to Amazon Redshift, RDS, EC2, S3, and Glacier. 
Attunity RepliWeb solutions are for distributed file replication and web application release automation. It enables the enterprises to centrally manage replication, synchronization, and applications across any network or topology.
Attunity Connect is for easy and standards-based access to the data across a wide range of relational and non-relational data sources. Its drivers make enterprise data sources, from Windows to Mainframes, accessible by Java, .NET, and web applications, as well as by reporting, business intelligence (BI), analytics, and data integration platforms.
Attunity Gold Client
Attunity Gold Client is SAP application-specific software that reduces enterprise storage requirements, improves the quality and availability of test data, restores development integrity, and helps ensure data security. It resolves the data management challenges by allowing SAP users to replicate and move data from and between SAP applications and data warehouses. It provides the most practical and flexible approach to selecting and replicating data based on any criteria and controlling the amount of data being copied – from individual transactions to larger volumes.
Attunity Managed File Transfer
Attunity Managed File Transfer enavles to securely govern all aspects of file transfers, including application to application, host, user, and ad-hoc processes. Manage each stage with a two-tier DMZ architecture, strict policies, fast and guaranteed transfers, process automation, and audit. It lets IT professionals to realize faster access to information, improved operational efficiencies, secure policies in force, and reductions in administrative tasks throughout their internal infrastructure and B2B ecosystems.
Awards and Recognition
- Recognized as an 'Innovative Company to Watch' by The Silicon Review Magazine 
- Attunity Visibility Recognized in DBTA's 2016 List of Trendsetting Products in Data Management
- Honored as a 2015 DBTA Readers’ Choice Award Winner
- The Silicon Review Names Attunity one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies - 2015
- AI Global granted Attunity the Business Excellence Award for 'Innovation in Data Transfer in 2015
- Attunity Selected as a CRN 2015 "Big Data 100" Company
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Storage Vendors of the 2015 Cloud 100
- Top 16 Innovations for 2015 Celebrated by the Business Intelligence Group
- Attunity Maestro Named in DBTA Magazine’s List of Trendsetting Products in Data for 2015
- Selected as a CIO Review 2014 "Big Data 100" Company
- Info-Tech Research Group Names Attunity as "Top Innovator" and Awards it the "Trend Setter Award" for Managed File Transfer (MFT) in 2013
- 1988 - ISG International Software Group was founded under the law of Israel
- 1992 - Attunity, then ISG International Software Group, had an initial public offering on NASDAQ, raising $12 million
- 2000 - ISG International Software Group changed its name to Attunity
- 2004 - Attunity raise $3M under Debt Financing by Viola Credit
- 2006 - Attunity raise $2M under Debt Financing by Viola Credit
- 2007 - Attunity raise $3M under Debt Financing by Viola Credit
- 2011 - Attunity Acquires RepliWeb To Enhance Data & Content Replication Platform and gets $3.5M OEM deal payment from Microsoft
- 2013 - Attunity receives Nasdaq’s approval to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market
- 2014 - Attunity Introduces New Hadoop Solution Designed to Accelerate Adoption of Hadoop and Big Data Movement
- 2015 - Attunity Expands Strategic Partnership With itelligence in the UK
- 2016 - Attunity Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 20, 2018||attunity||Jam packed audience #GartnerDA for Attunity EMEAs VP of Marketing and Business Development; Ted Orme, detailing the… https://t.co/WnyjWJCF6i|
|March 20, 2018||attunity||@attunity and @havehortonworks have collaborated on an Apache NiFi for Dummies Book. Join our EMEA Webinar to get a… https://t.co/gfRMuw5EUX|
|March 19, 2018||attunity||Yes, Virginia, #BigData Can Work! Realize Big Data Benefits with Real-time Integration to Modern #Analytics… https://t.co/gZT7tSz5LY|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Attunity Introduces Hadoop Data Usage Analytics for Growing Data Lake Environments - Attunity announced the latest release of Attunity Visibility for Hadoop with enhanced technology to enable comprehensive data usage analytics for large-scale and fast-growing Hadoop Data Lake environments 
- Attunity Recognized as an 'Innovative Company to Watch' by The Silicon Review Magazine - Attunity Named a Pioneering Leader Among 50 Tech Industry Elites. 
- Attunity Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan - The Plan is similar to plans adopted by many other public companies and is intended to ensure that all of Attunity's shareholders are treated fairly and equitably in the event of an unsolicited takeover attempt and to encourage any potential acquirer to negotiate with the Board of Directors. 
- Attunity Recognized as a Top 100 Big Data Company by Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) Magazine - Annual DBTA 100 List Honors Attunity for Innovation in Big Data Integration for Fourth Consecutive Year. 
- Attunity Extends OEM Agreement with Microsoft - Microsoft, which had originally engaged Attunity in 2010, has exercised its right to extend the OEM distribution agreement through 2016. With this OEM partnership, Microsoft customers can seamlessly use Attunity's change data capture (CDC) technology to enable efficient movement of data from Oracle databases.