Argo Software Engineering
|Argo Software Engineering|
|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Headquarters||Buffalo Grove, Illinois|
|Key people||Igor Zvenigorodsky(Founder & CEO)|
|Number of employees||30-40|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Argo Software Engineering, started as a One Person Venture is located in US and Ukraine. offers Trading Platform combining user-friendly configurable trading GUI, high speed order routing, algorithmic trading servers, market data distribution, risk management and internal order matching facilities. Argo SE has its flagship product, Argo Trading Platform, which is built upon a set of quality software components such as order router/OMS, risk management server and front-end, matching engine, market data dissemination, trading front-end and C++/.NET/Restful API. These components are architected to work in concert to provide a fast and robust, yet flexible, asset-agnostic, multi-user trading environment. High performance multi-asset matching engine, sophisticated risk management facility and administrative front-end market data dissemination system supporting FIX, FIX/FAST and proprietary market data feeds trading C++ and RESTfull APIs for clients which include property trading companies, hedge funds, trading technology providers, broker-dealers and alternative trading systems.
- January 1, 2007, Argo SE announced availability of a new maintenance release of Reliable Multicast Messaging System RMCast 18.104.22.168.
- October 8, 2007, Argo SE announced availability of Risk and Account Management facility, Risk Management server and front-end provide all the tools for real-time account and account groups management and risk monitoring.
- March 23, 2008 Argo SE Announces new release of Argo Trading Platform.
- April 1, 2008, Argo Software Engineering announced the release of Argo Exchange Simulator
- September 17, 2013, New version of Argo Matching Engine has been released. We have added implementation of pro-rata and implied matching algorithms.
- April 17, 2015, New version of Argo Trading Platform was released. It provides extended support for equities trading, including Level 2 market data feed and risk limit management extensions, and a new version of Argo Matching Engine with added support for Market If Touched (MIT) orders.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 17, 2018||rubykoroza||- Digital Combat Simulator (DCS)
A model simulator of battle aviation and is our early client.Welcome to our site!… https://t.co/RAjVAmCqoI
|March 17, 2018||rhsjumps||Awesome night @Argo! PERSONAL RECORDS WERE SMASHED!!
55HH: Rapp 4th PR! Stoch 6thHJ: N.Roberts 1st, Stachon 2nd PR… https://t.co/bK3JiVLxuG
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines