|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Key people||David Young (Founder AND CEO)|
|Number of employees||10|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Anfield Capital is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in investment and trading solutions for the professional and retail markets. Anfield Capital's flagship product Stator – Advanced Finance Management (Stator.AFM) is portfolio management software currently used by traders and investors all around the world.
Founded in September 2004, it operates in over 20 countries by offering financial solutions and services to professional traders and investors, middle tier and large accounting firms, boutique stockbroking firms, investment banks and hedge fund managers. 
- Aug 2016, Anfield Capital Management completed of three-year anniversary with coveted 4-star Rating.
- 18th April 2016, Anfield Capital announced the addition of Stephen Glain as Director of Communications.
- Oct 2015, Anfield Capital announced that Dr. Nai-fu Chen has joined the firm.
- Apr'15 2014, Anfield Capital was chosen by Unconstrained Fixed Income Fund as its Advisor 
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 09, 2022||KingofdaHill1||About to mint! @decentdoncomic @NeFeTe2 @joywill1233 @yoadaxyz @EgyroidsAli @StatorAFM @MysticalNfts @JerryFinelli… https://t.co/3QCdRsXqmF|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- ↑ http://www.stator-afm.com/anfield-capital/
- ↑ http://www.kten.com/story/32705900/anfield-capital-management-celebrates-milestone-three-year-anniversary-with-coveted-4-star-rating
- ↑ http://anfieldcapital.com/mr-stephen-glain-joins-anfield-capital-management/
- ↑ http://anfieldcapital.com/dr-nai-fu-chen-joins-anfield-capital-management/
- ↑ http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anfield-capital-elevated-to-unconstrained-fixed-income-funds-sole-advisor-255309851.html