Agile Financial Technologies
|Agile Financial Technologies|
|Headquarters||Dubai, UAE |
|Key people||Kalpesh Desai (Chief Executive Officer), Sumir Nagar(COO), Hemant Nerurkar(Head of Technology & Executive VC)|
|Number of employees||700|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
Agile FinTech, LLC provides software and services to insurance, banking, asset management, and financial services industries. Its insurance suite includes general and life insurance, bancassurance, broker, and insurance portal solutions. The company’s banking suite includes asset liability and borrowings management, investment and fund management, portfolio and private banking management, treasury, forex and derivatives management, risk and depository management, and microfinance solutions. It offers 1KEY AGILE BI suite, a business intelligence application catering to strategic, tactical and operational data analysis, and reporting needs of various industries.
The company also provides infrastructure, consulting, system integration, and software development services, as well as offers knowledge process outsourcing services, including mutual fund reconciliation, fund accounting, IPO processing and support, equity and forex research, newsletter content management and distribution, market intelligence, trends and issues research, and empirical and analytical. In addition, it offers business process outsourcing services, including liabilities and assets origination, KYC, verification and approvals, transaction processing, employment background checks, facility and resource support, payroll processing, inbound/outbound tele-activity, lending applications, borrowings tracking, investment applications processing, valuations, and claims processing. The company is based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. It has resellers in India, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Agile Financial Technologies signs with Figlo and SRE Financial Planners
- May 2011, IDG invests $5 mn in Agile Financial Tech
- Agile Financial Technologies has officially launched on the Middle East's business IT market at GITEX Technology Week.
- September 2013, THI Insurance Selects Agilis Core General Insurance Software For Scalability and Growth 
- November 2013, Agilis Core Insurance Software ranked in Celent EMEA Policy Administration Systems 2013 Report for Life, Annuity, Pension, and Health
Top 5 Recent Tweets
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines