|Type||Private (Subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc)|
|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Key people||Purna Pareek (Founder & CEO)|
|Number of employees||200|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
AdviceAmerica provides Web-based financial planning software tools to enterprises , financial institutions and independent advisors that include financial planning, asset allocation and client relationship management solutions. AdviceAmerica products allow advisors to improve productivity, deliver better services to clients, and increase advisor revenue and client retention. Built on a modular web-based platform, AdviceAmerica solutions offer lower total cost of ownership and adapt easily to a wide range of practice models and advisor needs. AdviceAmerica is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
AdviceAmerica offers AdvisorVision that allows financial professionals to deliver advice and create customized plans for the various financial and lifestyle goals of each client; Retirement Illustrator, which provides a clear view of a client's financial standing throughout retirement by forecasting and analyzing their full financial picture, including assets, income, expenses, liabilities, and insurance; and Proposal Generation Manager, an investment planning and proposal tool that generates analytics using Morningstar data. AdviceAmerica was founded in 1999, operates from Fremont, California and has its Research & Development centre in Bangalore, India.
- Founded in 1999 by Purna Pareek
- Oct 11, 2005, Citibank Deploys AdviceAmerica's Financial Planning Platform; AdvisorVision(R) Used by Citicorp Investment Services Financial Executives
- May 24, 2006, Celent evaluated the ten leading financial planning vendors and ranked AdviceAmerica among the top three based on breadth of functionality and advanced technology
- Sept 21, 2007, Forrester Research cites AdviceAmerica as a financial planning leader 
- April 2009, AdviceAmerica announced the next generation of its AdvisorVision product.
- Aug 2009, Metavante and AdviceAmerica team to deliver Wealth Management Planning Services.
- Jun 07, 2010, Fiserv Inc. acquires AdviceAmerica to expand Investment Services Unit.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- ↑ https://www.adviceamerica.com/aacorp/aboutus/customers.aspx
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/company/adviceamerica?trk=top_nav_home
- ↑ http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20051011005637/en/Citibank-Deploys-AdviceAmericas-Financial-Planning-Platform-AdvisorVision
- ↑ http://celent.com/reports/ranking-vendors-wealth-management-technology-2006-financial-planning
- ↑ https://www.forrester.com/report/AdviceAmerica+Is+A+Leader+In+Financial+Planning+Software/-/E-RES43382
- ↑ http://www.planadviser.com/AdviceAmerica-Updates-Financial-Planning-System/
- ↑ http://www.fisglobal.com/About-Us/Media-Room/News-Releases/2009/Metavante-and-AdviceAmerica-Team-to-Deliver-Wealth-Management-Planning-Services
- ↑ http://newsroom.fiserv.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=476956