|Slogan||More Power To You|
|Headquarters||New York, United States|
|Key people|| Sandy Steier (CEO & Co-Founder) |
Joel Kaplan (CTO & Co-Founder)
Greg Munves(COO & President)
T.C. Fleming (CFO) 
|Investors||Norwest Venture Partners - NVP|
|Number of employees||150+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
1010data, Inc., is a platform that combines self-service data management and analytics with ready-to-use data sets, and allows users to share data between companies. It provides a unique, cloud-based platform for big data discovery and data sharing. The company’s software-as-a-service data warehouse provides fast-response queries to datasets that contain hundreds of billions of rows, serving up results via a Web browser into familiar formats including Microsoft Excel. 
By offering its analytics platform in a cloud-based model, 1010data seeks to lower the barrier to entry for IT and business decision-makers who want to get insights from growing datasets but don’t want to invest in high-end database management systems and related hardware, or resources to load and update datasets.
1010data users can easily provision and combine business data with diverse data from other sources, such as employment, housing, weather, GPS, sensor and machine data, enabling deeper business insights and more effective operations. Conversely, third-party data providers can easily share their data with partners on a global basis using the cloud-based 1010data platform. 
1010data’s core technology is a columnar database. In the cloud-based version, the company collects a customer’s datasets and loads them on its servers in a way that segments the data for ease of access. 1010data has a suite of interfaces to BI tools and is working to strengthen and broaden them.
1010data is unique in its ability to operate effectively on virtually unlimited amounts of raw transaction and machine-generated data, in its ability to give users direct, interactive access to the data, and in its ability to allow data to be easily shared across organizational boundaries. 1010data's platform makes data accessible and available to business users across the entire enterprise, no matter where the data comes from, which makes 1010data much better business partner.
1010Data helps to consume data through standardized reports & KPIs and rapidly develop powerful analytic applications, and even share and monetize data outside your organization.
1010DATA Insights Platform
The Insight Platform works as a single unified platform that works to provide speed, power and flexibility to provide data driven decisions to the enterprise. It includes :
- Data Acquisition and Management - It helps to load, transform and integrate data from any and all sources, including powerful third-party data sets available directly on the 1010data platform.
- Analysis and Modelling - It leverages interfaces tailored for every user type and system performance offering lightning-quick query response times.
- Reporting and Visualization - It helps to deliver insights through powerful enterprise reporting, featuring standardized KPIs and guided, ad hoc capabilities.
- Application Development - It helps to create and deploy rich analytical applications in our fully integrated development environment and also optionally connect to the tools using provided SDKs, APIs and drivers.
- Data Sharing and Monetization - It helps to collaborate with trusted partners using shared data and analytics to gain a competitive advantage and drive revenue streams and monetize the data by distributing it and the data products via 1010Data platform.
1010Data platform provides data insights which also includes third party data. They have access to variety of insights that include:
- Online Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Purchases
- Market Assessment
- Consumer and Business Credit
- Housing and real Estate
- Loan-level Performance
- 2000 - 1010Data was founded.
- 2010 - 1010Data raises $35M from Norwest Venture Partners - NVP
- 2011 - Dollar General uses 1010data for real time big data analysis
- 2012 - 1010data Offers Data Warehouse-as-a-Service for Analytics Queries
- 2015 - Advance Acquires 1010data for $500 Million and Debuts Platinum Service on the Consumer Insights Platform
- 2016 - 1010data Unveils New Data Center in Germany and is Recognized as a Challenger in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 09, 2018||remote_ok||Remote startup @1010data is hiring a Systems Engineer #sysadmin #engineer 👉 https://t.co/mT9slGgksc|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Logi Analytics Unlocks the Power of 1010data for Big Data Analytics - New data connector uniquely pairs the power of 1010data with Logi’s self-service analytics. 
- 1010data Unveils New Data Center in Germany - 1010data opens first data center in Europe as it continues to expand its sphere of operations.
- 1010data Recognized as a Challenger in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics : the company has been positioned in the “Challengers” quadrant in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics. 
- BBBT to Host Webinar from 1010data on How its Analytical Platform Continues to Change the Way Data Analysis Happens - Boulder Business Intelligence Brain Trust (BBBT), the largest industry analyst consortium of its kind, will host a webinar from 1010data. The webinar will explore 1010data’s integrated platform, which combines self-service data management and analytics with ready-to-use data sets, and allows users to share data between companies. 
- 1010data’s “Big Data in Retail Playbook” Details how Big Data Analytics and Reporting are Transforming the Face of Retail - New playbook provides in-depth focus on how retailers use Big Data Discovery to develop world-class insight to grow their customer base and drive revenue.