|Key people||Meisong Lai(Founder&CEO), Jilei Wang(Director), James Jianmin Guo(CFO)|
|Investors||Hillhouse Capital Group, Warber Pincus, Sequioa Capital|
ZTO Express is a express delivery company in China and one of the largest express delivery companies globally, in terms of total parcel volume in 2015, according to the iResearch Report. ZTO provides express delivery service as well as other value-added logistics services through its extensive and reliable nationwide network in China covering over 96% of China’s cities and counties as of June 30, 2016. ZTO is both a key enabler and a direct beneficiary of China’s fast-growing e-commerce market, and has established itself as one of the largest express delivery service providers for millions of online merchants and consumers transacting on leading Chinese e-commerce platforms, such as Alibaba and JD.com. Globally, ZTO provides delivery services in key overseas markets through its business partners as it expands coverage of international express delivery by collaborating with international industry players.
ZTO operates a highly scalable network partner model, which the Company believes is best suited to support the significant growth of e-commerce in China. The Company leverages its network partners to provide pickup and last-mile delivery services, while controlling the mission-critical line-haul transportation and sorting network within the express delivery service value chain. . ZTO claims operational efficiency through centralized control and management of 74 sorting hubs and a fleet of over 3,300 trucks, route planning and optimization, as well as the Company’s proprietary waybill tracking system and transportation management system.
- September 22, 2014, ZTO Express launches Europe delivery service.
- January 2015, ZTO Express announced that the company had hired Zhong Zhanrong, former Asia-Pacific trans-shipment director of United Parcel Service of North America Inc, as the company's vice-president.
- July 5, 2016, ZTO Express reportedly plans Hong Kong IPO.
- October 19, 2016, ZTO Express expected the largest IPO in the U.S. this year, also the biggest U.S. IPO by a Chinese company since the $25 billion public market debut of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group in 2014.
- October 26, 2016, ZTO Express announced that it has priced its IPO of 72,100,000 American depositary shares (ADS) at US$19.50.
- October 27, 2016, ZTO Express announced that it raised $1.4 billion in the biggest U.S. IPO of 2016.
- October 28, 2016, ZTO Express stumbles in its NYSE debut after raising $1.4B in IPO.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|October 24, 2021||earningsflyinc||ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc current quarter revenue growth YoY of 14.40% ranked 2376 out of 5625 companies in our data… https://t.co/XY8x19svaK|
|October 22, 2021||QuantchaIdeas||StockTwits Trending Alert: Trading recent interest in ZTO EXPRESS CAYMAN $ZTO https://t.co/MAcQmzWZFj|
|October 20, 2021||Jarvis_Alerts||$ZTO [ZTO Express (Cayman)]: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Buy --> Neutral charts: courtesy of finviz https://t.co/MUERErnXS9|
|October 20, 2021||quantisnow||$ZTO 📋 ZTO Express downgraded by Goldman with a new price target https://t.co/wFJhvok9SA|
|October 20, 2021||quantisnow||$ZTO 📡 ZTO Express (Cayman) downgraded by Goldman Sachs|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines