World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2017
|World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2017|
|Date||September 12 - 13, 2017|
|Place||Steigenberger hotel, Berlin|
World Drug Safety Congress Europe was the first strategic pharmacovigilance event to unite a plethora of stakeholders in drug safety, from pharma and biotechs to regulators and patients. The event continues to lead the way in moving the sector forward and has been running for over a decade. It is world renowned for its ability to connect key stakeholders and grow the industry. The event has grown over the years in tandem with the market. World Drug Safety Congress Europe is the only forum where you can discuss drug safety solutions, meet future clients and begin new partnerships.
New for this year, we will focus on big data management in drug safety and new data sources which will help us to build on the diversity of perspectives and organisations represented. We have welcomed over 1650 senior level drug safety professionals to the event over the years.
This is the event to discuss the latest issues facing the drug safety sector, including:
- Ensuring that new sources of safety information for signal detection and management are effective
- Meeting regulatory standards and market specific PV requirements
- How to involve patients better to develop drugs
- Managing big data and its impact on pharmacovigilance
There will be truly visionary keynotes, panel debates, quality networking breaks, chat show panels, speed networking and roundtable discussions throughout the event.
We will share with you thoughts from the pioneers in drug safety. You will hear from:
- Senior global executives involved in developing proactive pharmacovigilance initiatives
- Heads of Evidence-based medicine and Big Data from all biopharma organisations
- Leaders from regulatory, patient advocacy and technology fields who are advancing pharmacovigilance