|Headquarters||New York, United States|
|Key people||Max Yankelevich (Founder,CEO and Director), Andrew Volkov (Co-Founder, CTO and Director), Gautam Moorjani, Alex Lyashok (COO) |
|Investors||Greycroft Partners, iNovia Capital, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Nokia Growth Partners, Peak Opportunity Partners and RTP Ventures |
|Number of employees||50-200|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
WorkFusion is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud computing platform that uses crowdsourced workers to teach algorithms to automate a wide variety of knowledge work, particularly in the financial services, eCommerce, and retail industries. It is the complete automation solution for global operations, combining into one platform the core capabilities you need to digitize complex business processes: business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), workforce orchestration, and machine learning-powered cognitive automation.
WorkFusion is the new way to fill data gaps, manage seasonal spikes, and source "long tail" announcements securely, accurately, and at 50% of the cost of any inhouse or outsources solution.
WorkFusion automates the monitoring of data feed and sources, trains and manages crowd-sourced workers from global talent markets to structure and validate announcements. It uses statistical quality control (SQC) to ensure the accuracy of the work output.
WorkFusion Corporate Actions Workflow (Dividend Announcements)
The strengths and advantages of the software are in:
- Its ability to tap into the speed of crowdsourced projects (up to 1,000 records processed/hour)
- The fact that it is always “on” 24/7/365
- Its burstability (stopping and starting quickly)
- Its simplicity (taming the unwieldly masses)
- Multiple powerful “machines” can be easily plugged into complex processes, allowing processes to evolve and become more efficient over time.
- 2010 - WorkFusion was founded
- 2011 - WorkFusion Raised $2.3M via Greycroft Partners and RTP Ventures
- 2012 - WorkFusion released its first platform product
- 2013 - WorkFusion Raised $5M via RTP Ventures, Peak Opportunity Partners and Greycroft Partners
- 2014 - WorkFusion Secures $15M Series B Funding via Greycroft Partners,iNovia Capital and RTP Ventures
- 2015 - WorkFusion Wins SIIA Software CODiE Award for Best Big Data and Raises $14M to Drive Smart Process Automation in Enterprise
- Feb 2016 - Markit Ltd. (MRKT) Enters Partnership with Automation WorkFusion
- Apr 2016 - VirtusaPolaris and WorkFusion to Deliver Robotic Automation and AI-powered Cognitive Automation to the Financial Services Sector
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 16, 2023||KurianTharakan||@WorkFusion is your go-to resource for discovering powerful networks and leading automation solutions. Tap into th… https://t.co/cevK1BEV0x|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- How AI in the Enterprise is moving faster than AI-powered Autonomous Cars - WorkFusion - The most comprehensive offerings, like WorkFusion Smart Automation Suite, combine automation technologies to suit different purposes, such as combining RPA for structured tasks with AI-powered machine learning for processing unstructured data, while managing the entire process end-to-end with workflow capabilities. 
- Hexaware Technologies Limited and WorkFusion Announces Partnership to Help Enterprise Operations Leverage Smart Automation Software - Hexaware Technologies Limited and WorkFusion announced a partnership to help enterprise operations leverage smart automation software to realize higher productivity, drive agility in generating new products, and reduce operational cost. 
- WorkFusion Raises $14M to Drive Smart Process Automation in Enterprise - Company's robotic and cognitive automation platform pairs human workforce with machine learning to digitize enterprise operations. 
- VirtusaPolaris and Workfusion to Deliver Robotic Automation and AI-Powered Cognitive Automation to the Financial Services Sector - VirtusaPolaris and WorkFusion announced a partnership to deliver new smart automation solutions for the banking and financial services (BFS) market. 
- Markit Partners with WorkFusion to Improve Operational Performance - Markit has partnered with WorkFusion to improve operational performance across all of the divisions: Information, Processing and Solutions.