User talk:Edward C.
Sharing edits via LinkedIn
Hello Edward, I tried to share my edits via LinkedIn, but this option doesn't work at all. Could you please check this? Thanks Jelena
- Hello Jelena,
- I just shared a few edits, and updates on LinkedIn seem to be posted correctly. (though I noticed a slight delay - 30 seconds or so - before they actually appear on LinkedIn). Checked in Firefox and Chrome. Could you elaborate on "this option doesn't work at all"? When you click LinkedIn icon, nothing happens? Or LinkedIn sharing dialog opens, but it doesn't post anything? In what browser does this happen? Edward (talk) 05:51, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- When I click on the LinkedIn icon, the new window pops for LinkedIn sharing option, and when I click on share, "Unable to share this update at this moment" red notification banner appears. File:Linkedinshare.png — This comment was added by Jelena Bojovic Nedeljkovski. Please sign by adding ~~~~ at the end of your messages.
- 1) The problem is on LinkedIn side. I've notified LinkedIn support and sent them a screenshot. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. 2) Unfortunately, this can't be fixed on our side. We only open the dialog, rest is up to LinkedIn. 3) Maybe re-login in LinkedIn itself would help (just a guess). Edward (talk) 06:58, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
Asking peers to verify changes/additions.
Thanks for allowing me to reach out to you. I would like to ask how to go about asking peers to possibly verify my work please.
Hello Edward, actually I have a question about PV certification I took the quiz and send the email to the given address and still didnt receive any respons from verify wiki team ,can you please share with me if you know anything about the process, thank you in advance. — This comment was added by Vesile Yel. Please sign by adding ~~~~ at the end of your messages.
- Hello, sorry for the delay with the response. I notified our certification team, they will contact you and provide further guidance. (I don't know much about the certification process, I handle technical things like markup, page appearance, etc.) Edward (talk) 21:12, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
Hi Edward, Can you please change the heading of the article https://verify.wiki/wiki/Product_quality_compaint "Product quality complain" to "Product quality complaint"? It was a typing mistake. Thanks, Jelena
- Done. Best regards, Edward (talk) 11:32, 9 May 2018 (UTC)