THERAMetrics is an international, full-service, technology-driven Contract Research & Development Organization providing technological services and solutions throughout the entire drug discovery & development cycle – from Preclinical to Market Access.
THERAMetrics works in collaboration with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device Companies of all sizes to help accelerate the drug development process in the most profitable way.
Thanks to our concept “A better Vision = A better Future”, THERAMetrics is unique in its action plan. Because THERAMetrics believes that understanding its Customer's needs is the key success factor of a better Future, THERAMetrics opts for a wider angle of solutions to make its Customers reduce their TIME and COSTS.
|Contract Research Organization, Drug Repositioning and Repurposing, Clinical Research Unit, and Clinical Study Supply
|A better Vision = A better Future”
THERAMetrics is a multi-functional group focused on four different clinical research segments:
1. Contract Research Organization: THERAMetrics’ high-quality and cost-effective full-service Contract Research Organization provides worldwide services such as international project management, regulatory support, study activation, monitoring, data management, medical coding, medical review, pharmacovigilance/drug safety, statistics and medical writing.
2. Clinical Supply Services: THERAMetrics’ Clinical Supply Services (CSS) allows Customers to shorten their timelines and to reduce costs related to packaging, labeling and logistics of the Investigational Medicinal Product.
3. Early Clinical Services: THERAMetrics has its own Clinical Research Units (CRU) for healthy volunteers, patients and special population offering an interdisciplinary team of experts who carries out safely and effectively Phase I and early Phases II and III in accordance to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for a wide range of research fields.
- International Project Management
- Regulatory Support & Submissions
- Medical Services & Consultancy
- Medical Monitoring
- Data Management & Statistics
- Medical Writing
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Training of Investigators and Study Specific Trainings
- Outsourcing of Staff
- Medical monitoring, product safety/pharmacovigilance
Phase I Unit
- Early Clinical Services Phase I - IIa
- PK and PD-studies
- Dose finding and interaction studies
- healthy volunteers, patients, children and special populations on up to 32 in-patients in parallel
- Fast Recruitment due to network of general practitioners and specialists
- ISO-certified facilities
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
THERAMetrics holding AG (SIX:TMX) announces it has completed the sale of its CRO business to Accelovance