|Industry||Machine Learning Computer Software|
|Headquarters||San Jose, CA, United States|
|Key people||Martin Hack (Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Product Officer), Alexander Gray (Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer and Director), Dylan Steeg (Director of Business Development) |
|Investors||American Express Ventures, In-Q-Tel, Javelin Venture Partners, Osage University Partners,Plug and Play, Scott McNealy, United Parcel Service (UPS) and U.S. Venture Partners (USVP)|
|Number of employees||50-200|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
Skytree is a California-based software company that develops and publishes a machine learning platform for advanced analytics. It builds general-purpose industrial-scale machine learning software solutions for organizations to solve their mission-critical data analysis problems. The company’s solutions enable organizations to discover deep analytic insights, predict future trends, make recommendations, and reveal untapped markets and customers.
With its new release, it has introduced a unified project-based data scientist workspace to visually prepare, build, deploy and manage models. The unified workspace increases advanced analytics adoption and makes machine learning accessible to a broader audience. It works to make machine learning algorithms more accessible using a console that enables data scientists to more easily peruse a library of those algorithms.
It serves customers in energy, finance, government, healthcare, life sciences, logistics, media/advertising, real estate, retail/E-Commerce, scientific computing, security, sports analysis, telecommunications, transportation, and social media industries. The company has a strategic partnership with MapR Technologies, Inc. Skytree, Inc. was incorporated in 2010 and is based in San Jose, California. 
- Skytree Server - An enterprise machine learning and analytics platform that delivers analytics for critical business issues, such as churn prediction, fraud detection, lead scoring, customer segmentation, recommendations.
- Skytree Adviser (Beta) - A solution that lets predictive analysts to perform machine learning on datasets of up to 100,000 rows.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 28, 2017||SkytreeHQ||What does #IoT mean to you? @mapr @thebillp @skytreeHQ https://t.co/ivKJcyzAzD https://t.co/NLsrPq0AiK|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Skytree 15.2 Delivers Integrated Machine Learning to Unstructured Text Data - Skytree 15.2 includes enhancements for intuitive governance and higher availability. 
- Skytree Appoints Sanjay Mehta as Vice President of Engineering - Sanjay will oversee Skytree’s team of developers and data scientists, driving engineering efforts and product delivery and innovation.
- Skytree Becomes the Only Company to Reach 10 Billion Row Benchmark - it has built a machine learning model with 10 billion rows and 100 columns and ran and completed the first of its kind 1 trillion element benchmark using a sophisticated GBT model. 
- Skytree Advances Machine Learning Software for the Enterprise - Skytree is moving to expand the use cases for machine learning software into the realm of unstructured data with the new release. 
- Skytree Automates Data Science with New Enterprise Class Machine Learning Platform - Skytree Infinity 15.1 pairs its high performance, scalable and highly accurate machine learning algorithms with increased automation and ease of use to save data scientists time and make machine learning much easier for enterprises to adopt.