|Industry||Biological health products|
|Slogan||Build Your Fitness From Biotechnology|
|Key people||Yuying Zhang (CEO), Sam Wang (CFO) |
|Number of employees||393 |
Shineco, Inc., incorporated on August 20, 1997, is a holding company. The Company provides health and well-being focused plant-based products by using its subsidiaries' and variable interest entities' vertically- and horizontally-integrated production, distribution and sales channels. The Company operates through three segments: developing, manufacturing and distributing of specialized fabrics, textile products and other by-products derived from an indigenous Chinese plant called Apocynum Venetum. 
The company uses its subsidiaries' and variable interest entities' vertically- and horizontally-integrated production, distribution and sales channels to provide health and well-being focused plant-based products in China. 
The company was formerly known as Beijing Tenet Jove Technological Development Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Shineco, Inc. in June 2005.
The products the company sales mainly cover three business areas: medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, apocynum fiber health products, taxus chinensis and other organic agriculture products.
- It engages in growing and cultivating yew trees whose branches can be used for the production of anti-cancer medication, as well as for ornamental indoor bonsai tree for purifying air quality
- Planting, processing, and distributing organic fruits and vegetables, such as tomato, eggplants, string beans, and peppers as well as blueberries and wine grapes.
- Develops, manufactures, and distributes Chinese medicinal herbal products and decoction pieces, including medicines for bone and joint pain, arthritis, respiratory infections, and insomnia, as well as various other common ailments
- Distributes a range of Western medicines through its wholesale and retail channels.
- Develops and distributes FIR therapeutic clothing and textile products comprising bedding sets, such as pillows, comforters, and sheets; underwear, T-shirts, and socks, knee and shin pads, waist supports, and other protective clothing like body wraps or protectors for the ankle, elbow, wrist, and knee.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 07, 2021||EdwardEnterpri3||Check out this product on Alibaba App VR shineco Headset with Remote Controller 3D Glasses HD Virtual Reality Heads… https://t.co/qOVKUiH4J7|
|April 06, 2021||StockTipRobot||Beep boop beep pump and dump Shineco $TYHT #StockAdvice|
Top Recent News Headlines
- Shineco, Inc. Completes Initial Public Offering and Commences Trading on NASDAQ Capital Market - The Company raised approximately $7.7 million in gross proceeds through the issuance of 1,713,190 common shares at a price of $4.50 per share. 
- Shineco, Inc. Announces Board Changes - Yin Weixing and Ji Shujuan resigned from the Board of Directors of the company and from their positions on all board committees on which each serves.