|Industry||Animal Pest Control|
|Key people||Dr. Loretta P. Mayer (CEO)|
SenesTech has developed an innovative technology for managing animal pest populations through fertility control as opposed to a lethal approach. The Company's first fertility control product candidate, ContraPest, is used initially in controlling rat infestations. Their non-lethal approach, targeting reproduction, is more humane, less harmful to the environment, and more effective in providing a sustainable solution to pest infestations than traditional lethal pest management methods. There is currently no fertility control product approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), for the management of rodent populations.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 15, 2021||EdwardDresp||$SNES has been steadily grinding upward since 1.70 will fly with a PR and being that California has banned so many… https://t.co/UcudL4uzL4|
|January 14, 2021||BourrouxThierry||@SenesTech 20 % and free shipping look like your sale are going up.. need some cash? Why not do another Stock offer… https://t.co/WAtUl9jNGu|
|January 14, 2021||SenesTech||Have you added #ContraPest to your #IPM program yet? Get started today.
|January 13, 2021||BourrouxThierry||@SenesTech Take it from an expert, fire Ken|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Creating sterile rats: SenesTech files for a $29 million IPO - The Flagstaff, AZ-based company was founded in 2004 and plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol SNES. 
- EPA Approves SenesTech's Humane Pest Control for Rodent Population through Fertility Control - SenesTech Looks to Reduce the Use of Dangerous and Harmful Rodenticide Treatments. 
- SenesTech Announces Management Restructuring and Changes to Board of Directors - SenesTech submitted ContraPest to the EPA for registration in 2015, and though there can be no assurance, the Company is hopeful of obtaining a positive determination in 2016. 
- Senestech Seeks Acquisitions - SenesTech, Inc. is seeking acquisitions. Senestech Inc. has filed an IPO in the amount of $28.75 million and intends to use the proceeds for acquisition among other uses. 
- EPA Approves SenesTech's Humane Pest Control for Rodent Population Through Fertility Control - enesTech Inc. announced that it has received approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for ContraPest, SenesTech's patent protected technology for managing rodent pest populations through reducing fertility. Cite error: Closing