|Type||Private (Developed by StatSoft)|
|Industry||Machine Learning Data Science|
|Key people||Paul Lewicki|
|Number of employees||10k+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
STATISTICA provides solutions for data analysis, data management, data visualization, and Data mining with predictive modeling, clustering, classification, and exploratory techniques in one software platform. STATISTICA is a propriety software from StatSoft, which was acquired by Dell. STATISTICA Data Miner contains comprehensive selection of data mining methods such as selection of clustering techniques, neural networks architectures, classification/regression trees, multivariate modeling including MARSplines, Support Vector Machines, association and sequence analysis and many other predictive techniques, such as methods for advanced/true simulation and optimization of models. Data Miner can process, read, and write data from virtually all standard file formats, can directly access and process/score databases and it can import and export files from legacy products . STATISTICA Data Miner also provides the familiar workspace drag-and-drop interface to create custom workflows, allows interactive detailed drill down into specific intermediate and final results, and is fully programmable and customizable. Data Miner can be used as a desktop application or run in a powerful client-server architecture (for server-based parallel processing of multiple analyses, with load balancing to manage large numbers of users, and options for scheduled batch tasks/processing.
STATISTICA Decisioning Platform help organization make decisions more efficiently utilizing predictive analytics. Obstacles that impede business objectives often provide the best opportunities to develop more informed business decisions. By applying predictive analytics to determine patterns of historical data, a business enterprise can better refine and achieve its objectives for customer retention, customer acquisition, employee performance, decreased risk, and increased profitability.
- Statistica originally derives from a set of software packages and add-ons that were initially developed during the Mid-1980's by StatSoft.
- First DOS version of STATISTICA was released in 1991. In 1992, the Macintosh version of STATISTICA was released.
- March 24, 2014, Dell Acquires StatSoft to Bolster Portfolio of Big Data Solutions.
- November 11, 2015, Dell's Statistica 13 updates the user interface of its advanced analytics software. Now the company is making the software free for US college students and professors.
- December 16, 2015, Dell Statistica Receives 2015 Technology Innovation Award from Dresner Advisory Services.
- April 14, 2016., Dell rolled out version 13.1 of the company's Statistica data analytics platform, which will offer a range of new capabilities in such areas as expanded in-database analytics, improved fraud detection through network analytics.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 29, 2020||wakeybakey9||any statistician out there who knows phstat/statistica?? NEED UR HELP PLS WILLING TO PAY THANK U|
|November 28, 2020||LusiaOkky||"Form statistica The Holly Qor'an as does notes available and existence those get of it daughters poligamist or ori… https://t.co/cw60yVvtVl|
|November 28, 2020||Its_CCHogan||@zsk I just tried to look this up. It depends on how many salespeople they have. According to Statistica, the avera… https://t.co/Lgfu7mpeHK|
|November 28, 2020||Drosi_cat||@shinyhunter_map @drpiggyphd A quick search (source is from statistica, but there's lots of studies) "According to… https://t.co/iDdJLBSn4f|
|November 27, 2020||mktldr||TV: has anyone noticed that all #commercials have an inter-racial couple, one being black? Statistica says in 20… https://t.co/Dw647j82dY|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Will Statistica Still Have a Home If Dell Acquires EMC? - The mix could provide a bigger big data contender with Pivotal offering a platform for custom analytical insights and Statistica providing packaged software. 
- IBM vs SAS vs Dell Statistica: How do they compare and which advanced analytics solution is right for your business? - As with all technology choices it comes down to what best suits the needs of the business, this is something that needs to figured out before an assessment of these technologies takes place. 
- Statistica Embraces Python In Bid for ‘Collective Intelligence’ - Organizations that use the new release of Dell’s Statistica software package can now incorporate separate Python models into their analytic workflows. 
- Dell Releases Free Version of Statistica Analytics Software - Dell is releasing a free version of its Statistica advanced analytics software to all U.S. college students and professors, helping to boost interest in and preparedness for data analytics careers. 
- Dell steps up analytics push with Statistica 13, new vertical services- The company's Analytics-as-a-Service line has gained several new industry-specific offerings. 
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines