| name = IBM SPSS Modeler | logo = ism.jpg | logo_size = 150px | type = Private (Developer-IBM) | slogan = | founded = 1994 | industry = [[Machine Learning] | hq_location = Armont, New York | key_people = Deepak Advani(IBM SPSS CEO) | num_employees = | investors = | homepage = http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/products/modeler/
}} IBM SPSS Modeler is an analytics platform from IBM, which bring predictive intelligence to everyday business problems. The solution provides a range of advanced analytics including text analytics, entity analytics, social network analysis, automated modeling, data preparation, decision management and optimization.SPSS Modeler offers capabilities include conducting analysis regardless of where the data is stored such as in a data warehouse, a database, Hadoop or flat file and regardless of whether it is structured such as age, price, product, location or unstructured such as text, emails, social media.
IBM SPSS Modeler is offered as three editions: IBM SPSS Modeler Gold – Provides organizations with the ability to build and deploy predictive models directly into the business process. This is achieved with Decision Management which combines predictive analytics with rules , scoring and optimization within an organization’s processes .
IBM SPSS Modeler Premium – Provides a range of advanced algorithms and capabilities including text analytics , entity analytics , social network analysis and automated modeling and preparation techniques.
IBM SPSS Modeler Professional – Provides a range of advanced algorithms, data manipulation and automated modeling and preparation techniques to build predictive models and uncover hidden patterns in structured data .
- Clementine was originally developed by a UK company named Integral Solutions Limited (ISL) in Collaboration with Artificial Intelligence researchers at Sussex University.
- The Clementine data-mining system, implemented by ISL on Poplog, mainly using Pop-11 and its X Window graphical interface, achieved wide sales and usage during the 1990s.
- ISL, in order to reach a larger market, implemented Poplog to Microsoft Windows using the NutCracker package, later named MKS Toolkit to provide the Unix graphical facilities making Clementine, the first data mining tool to use an icon based Graphical user interface.
- In 1998 ISL was acquired by SPSS Inc., the early 2000 saw the development of the software into a client / server architecture, and shortly afterward the client front-end interface component was completely re-written and replaced with a superior Java front-end, which allowed deeper integration with the other tools provided by SPSS.
- Clementine was re-named the PASW Modeler (Predictive Analytics SoftWare) by SPSS.
- On July 28, 2009, IBM announced it was acquiring SPSS Inc. for US$1.2 billion in cash.
- March 2016, IBM SPSS released SPSS Modeler 18.0.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 06, 2022||post_econistics||Chapter 3 – Decision Tree analysis in SPSS modeler https://t.co/Hrc3UfDccC|
|July 31, 2022||Mxzoe||SPSS Modeler flows in WS = time saver 👌|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines