|REV Group, Inc.|
|Slogan||Vehicles for Life|
|Headquarters||Milwaukee, Wis, United States|
|Key people||Timothy William Sullivan (CEO), Dean J. Nolden (CFO), Robert Collins, Gary Hunter, Philip Matt Ford|
|Number of employees||6000 |
REV Group, formerly known as Allied Specialty Vehicles, manufactures specialty vehicles such as ambulances and shuttles at 15 locations, many of which are in the Midwest.  Its products include ambulances, fire trucks, shuttle buses, transit buses, yard trucks, street sweepers, luxury motorhomes and wheelchair accessible vehicles. REV owns 26 brands, employs more than 6,000 people in 16 different manufacturing facilities in the U.S., and produces more than 20,000 specialty vehicles annually. REV Group recently moved its corporate headquarters from Orlando, Fla., to Milwaukee, Wis. 
It is looking to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering with Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Baird as the underwriters.
REV Group, Inc. manufactures and delivers motor vehicles for commercial, fire and emergency, and recreation markets. 
- It offers Type I, II, and III ambulances; light and medium duty commercial
- Type A school, heavy duty transit, and luxury commercial buses
- Fire trucks
- Mobility conversion vehicles
- Luxury class A and class C motorcoaches
- Custom molded composite products
- Ride-on and walk behind sweepers, and shuttles and terminal trucks.
- Financing and refinancing for new and used equipment and TRAC, split TRAC, and fair market value leasing options.
- It sells apparel, gears, and headwear online; and provides technical support to dealers and customers to keep vehicles in the field operating
REV Financial Services provides SV and manufactured equipment dealers with a range of financing programs, and access to a suite of online business tools that can help meet today's complex business requirements and simplify inventory management.The benefits of REV Financial Services extend beyond flexible financing programs. Dealers can tap into resources tailored for streamlining day-to-day operations and help businesses grow with:
- Common operating platform for all North American REV dealers
- Pre-owned financing capabilities
- Opportunities for improved liquidity and enhanced cash flow
- Field service representatives deployed to complete onsite inventory inspections
- Dedicated sales and servicing professionals with extensive industry experience
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 10, 2023||Rev_Group_iran||The Regime in Iran are going to execute #MojahedKourkour for the murder of 9 year old Kian Pirfalak. His lawyer a… https://t.co/x5F3rwqHzF|
|April 10, 2023||Rev_Group_iran||An innocent man, #MojahedKourkour is unjustly tried & sentenced to death by IR for the murder of 9YO Kian Pirfalak… https://t.co/wDX7ZMavI9|
|April 10, 2023||Rev_Group_iran||@omid9 Be #MojahedKourkour 's Voice.
@HungaryintheEU @jmalbares @Antonio_Tajani @ABaerbock@TobiasBillstrom… https://t.co/G7lwM2eCAz
|April 09, 2023||All_4_Iran||A summary of grieving families' conversations in the #Twitter Space "Seeking Justice in Iran", April 6, 2023. ⚖️Thread|
|April 08, 2023||playgroup56||! Be his voice
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- ElDorado Mobility, A Rev Group Manufacturer, Launches All-New Mobility Website - Website connects customers to wheelchair accessible vans with robust tools. 
- Rev Group looks to raise up to $100 million in IPO - The maker of specialty and recreational vehicles reported 2015 revenue of $1.74 billion and net income of $22.9 million. 
- REV Group, Inc. selects Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance for inventory financing program - REV Financial Services™ will offer floorplan financing for specialty vehicles. 
- Fast-growing REV Group to move HQ from Orlando to Milwaukee - Former Bucyrus CEO moves second out-of-state firm here. 
- Rev Group Announces Three New Partners to its Emergency Vehicle Dealership Network - New dealers expand offerings in Mid-South, New England and Upper Midwest.