Raghav Juyal (born 10 July 1991) is an Indian dancer, choreographer and actor. He is renowned as the King of Slow Motion for his surreal dance moves in slow motion style and for his reinvention of the Slow Motion Walk. His stage name Crockroaxz describes his dancing style which is an amalgamation of being powerful like a crocodile and creepy like a cockroach. He is an anchor  and is popular with inspiring dancers, who imitate his trademark moves and dance style, popularly known as Crock-style which means the mixing of Crocodile and Cockroach.
He rose to fame after being a finalist in Zee TV dance reality shows like Dance India Dance (Season 3), as a skipper for the team Raghav Ke Rockstars in DID Li'l Masters 2 and Dance Ke Superkids.. His team was declared the winner in Dance Ke Superkids under his captainship.
Dance India Dance (Season 3)
Raghav became popular when his audition video went viral on YouTube and was back on public demand. He received individual popularity via the show Dance India Dance 3 (2012) aired on Zee TV. He dubbed himself as Crockroaxz and was not professionally trained by anyone prior to coming on the show. Raghav showcased a new dance style but wasn't selected in the Top 18 by the Grand Master in Mega Audition. Later, on public demand, Grand Master Mithun Chakraborty made an exception in the format by reintroducing him on the show as his Trump Card in the Wild Card round. Through which, he entered the competition again. Master Terence Lewis (choreographer) said,
Thereafter, Raghav proved his versatility and individuality by creating unique fusions with different dance-forms and went all the way up to the finale. He was the most popular contestant of the season having garnered the most No. 1 positions in weekly voting. At the Grand finale, he was voted with 3,481,685 votes in the 2nd runner up position despite being a wildcard entrant.
DID Li'L Masters (Season 2)
After DID, Raghav became the skipper of team Raghav Ke Rockstars in DID Li'l masters (Season 2) where he choreographed for Saumya Rai, Rohan Parkale. He was chosen as a choreographer for his originality, innovative moves and choreographic ingenuity displayed during his stint in DID 3. He was the only skipper to lead both of his students to the Grand finale, in which Rohan and Saumya attained 2nd and 3rd runner up positions respectively.
Dance Ke Superkids
Raghav, then, choreographed for Zee TV's show Dance Ke Superkids as the Captain of DID Li'l Masters (Season 2) team Yahoo and competed against DID Li'l Masters (Season 1) team Wakao – with Dharmesh Yelande as the Captain. His performances on the show prompted the esteemed choreographers and judges, Farah Khan to declare him a "Wonder of the world" and Geeta Kapoor to deem it unlikely for anyone to be able to dance like him in the world. In the Grand Finale, his team was declared the winner.
He played a pivotal role in a Bollywood movie Sonali Cable produced by Ramesh Sippy Entertainment which was released on 17 October 2014 on demand. The critics singled out Raghav's vivacious performance and praised his screen presence.
He also worked in the film ABCD 2 which was released on 19 June 2015, directed by Remo D'Souza co-starring Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor. He also hosted the show Dance Plus on Star Plus. He also Hosted Prem Ki Diwali along with Karishma Tanna telecasted on Life Ok. He was seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7 as a contestant.He hosted the season 2 of the show Dance Plus which aired on Star Plus. He hosted Rising Star along with Meiyang Chang in early 2017 which aired on Colors TV. He has also hosted Dance Plus (season 3) which was aired on Star Plus. In October 2017, he began co-hosting the dance contest TV show Dance Champions with Ridhima Pandit.He is also going to host Dance Plus(season 4)
His signature step is his Slow Motion Walk. Choreographers like Remo D'Souza and Terrence Lewis have stated that, they had never seen anyone emulate the effect as realistically, before Raghav, Geeta Kapoor said that no one can do Slow Motion better than Raghav Juyal.
He is the son of Deepak Juyal, an advocate & Alka Bakshi Juyal. Raghav is currently living in Mumbai and comes from his home town Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Born in a Garhwali family he belongs to his ancestral village Khetu in uttarakhand.
Raghav had never taken any formal training in dance, but picked it up from watching performances on internet and television. He started winning laurels as a dancer right from his days in Doon International School. Later, he joined DAV (PG) College to pursue his B.Com.
|2014||Sonali Cable||Sada||Released on 10 October 2014|
|2015||ABCD 2||Raghav (Crockx)||Released on 19 June 2015|
|2018||Nawabzaade||Karan||Released on 27 July 2018|
|2019||ABCD 3||TBA||Release on 2019|
TV shows and appearances
|2018||Dil Hai Hindustani (season 2)||Star Plus||Host|
|2017/18||Super Dancer||Sony tv||guest appearances|
|2017||Entertainment ki raat||Colors tv||guest appearances|
|2017||Dance Champions||Star Plus||Host/(Guest 28 October 2017)|
|2017||Colors Golden Petal Awards||Colors TV||Host|
|2017||Dance Plus (season 3)||Star Plus||Host|
|2017||Rising Star (Indian TV series)||Colors TV||Host|
|2016||Dance Plus 2||Star Plus||Host|
|2016||Colors Golden Petal Awards||Colors TV||Co-Host|
|2016||Star Parivaar Awards||Star Plus||Appearance as Co-host|
|2016||Timeless Asha||Zee Classic||Co-host and Guest Performance|
|2015||Life OK Prem ki Diwali||Life OK||Co-host|
|2016||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi||Colors TV||Top 5|
|2015||[Star Valentine's Day||Star Plus||Co-host and Guest Performance.|
|2015||Dance Plus||Star Plus||Host|
|2015||Nach Baliye 7||Star Plus||Promotion of ABCD2|
|2015||Nach Baliye 7||Star Plus||Promotion of Dance Plus|
|2015||Dance India Dance Super Moms 2||Zee TV||Promotion of ABCD 2|
|2014||Dance India Dance (season 4)||Zee TV||Finale performance(with Sumedh Mudgalkar)|
|2014||Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 3||Zee TV||Skipper of team Raghav Ke Rockstars|
|2013||Dance India Dance (season 4)||Zee TV||Guest Performance on 20 December 2013|
|2013||Dance India Dance Super Moms||Zee TV||Skipper|
|2012||Dance Ke Superkids||Zee TV||Captain of winning team DID Li'l Masters 2 (Yahoo)|
|2012||Zee Gold Awards||Zee TV||Guest Performance|
|2012||Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2||Zee TV||Skipper of team Raghav Ke Rockstars|
|2012||Dance India Dance (season 3)||Zee TV||Second runner up (Season 3)|
|2011||Chak Dhoom Dhoom (season 2) Team Challenge||Colors TV||Performed with dance group D-maniax|
- "Raghav-Crockroax-Juyal". did3.in.com. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
Contestant Profile: Age 20
- "He is slow, and yet Swift!". dnasyndication.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "DID fame Raghav Juyal to train more 'Crockroaxz'". dehradunbuzz.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "DID Lil Masters 2: Raghav Ke Rockstars Best team of the week". metromasti.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Dance Ke Superkids: Team Yahoo lifts the winner's trophy". ibnlive.in.com. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- "A twist in the tale of 'Dance India Dance'". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Raghav Juyal third highest voted dancing star in DID-3". metromasti.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "'Dance is a different religion,' says Croackroaz". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Farah Khan and Geeta Kapoor team up". hindustantimes.com. Archived from the original on 3 October 2012. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Raghav Juyal on cloud nine, gets big Bollywood break". allindoon.com. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Sonali Cable Review". ndtv.com. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Star Plus Dance +,Remo D’Souza". spellceleb.com. 13 July 2015.
- "Sasha Chettri and Raghav Juyal to host Dance Plus 2016 (Season 2)". danceplus2016.com.
- "Vaibhavi Merchant recreates Kajrare on Dance Champions". Times of India. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "He dances to his own tune". dnasyndication.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Bright days ahead for Doon celebrity". tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
"Croc-Roach," was said to have been inspired from the slow movement of a crocodile and the swiftness of cockroach.
- "Meet the Crockroaz family". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Skeptical parents now Raghav Juyal's biggest fans". Garhwal Post. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- Template:Cite news
- Template:Cite news