Princeton Financial Systems
|Headquarters||Princeton, New Jersey|
|Key people||Götz Bernhardi(Co-Founder & MD), Roman Harbich(COO & MD) Ivan Matviak(CEO)|
|Number of employees||201-500|
Princeton Financial® Systems (PFS), a State Street subsidiary, is a leading provider of investment accounting, investment compliance, data management, performance measurement and reporting solutions to the global investment industry. Princeton Financial Systems, founded in 1969 headquartered in Princeton, NJ, has offices located throughout the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, and Singapore. Princeton Financial Systems solutions are used worldwide by over 430 leading investment managers, custodians, insurance companies, pension funds, hedge funds, and banks, which manage combined total assets of over $5 trillion in more than 40 countries. More than $3 trillion AUM worldwide are monitored with PFS award-winning investment compliance solution MIG21® powered by its LawCards® suite of rule libraries for global compliance. PFS, headquartered in Princeton (NJ), has offices located throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, and Singapore as well as in United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, and Switzerland.
- December 1996, State Street acquired Princeton Financial Systems.
- November 2008, Princeton Financial Systems LLC (PFS), acquired Aquin Components GmbH for building one integrated company with operation in London, Paris and Zurich.
- July 20, 2009, Princeton Financial Systems unveils eMIG21 compliance SaaS technology.
- * October 13 2009,OneWest Bank, FSB selected ePAM, Princeton Financial Systems.
- April 15, 2012, Transamerica Capital Management has selected Princeton Financial's PAM for Unit Value Trading (UVT) solution to replace their internal systems and processes for variable annuity accounting.
- May 17, 2012, Princeton Financial Systems introduced PAM for Investments, providing flexible and scalable investment accounting platforms 
- Sep 5, 2013, Princeton Financial Systems, announced the launch of the latest enhancements to MIG217.4.
- Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones (AFP) Habitat S.A, the second largest pension fund in Chile's private pension system, selected MIG21 AE for its investment compliance needs.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines