Polar Power Inc
|Polar Power Inc|
|Headquarters||Gardena, CA, United States|
|Key people||Arthur D. Sams (CEO), Luis Zavala (CFO), Rajesh Masina, Adam Szczepanek, Richard Ulinski |
|Number of employees||101 |
Polar Power, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells direct current (DC) power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power, and uninterruptable power supply markets.
It offers DC base power systems, DC hybrid power systems, and DC solar hybrid power systems. Polar Power, Inc. installs, sells, and services its products through its direct sales force and a network of independent service providers and dealers. The company was formerly known as Polar Products, Inc. .
- Polar Power was incorporated in the state of Washington in 1979 under the name Polar Products.
- To more specifically target the power systems industry, they changed the name to Polar Power Inc in 1991 and reincorporated in the state of California.
- Their first product, a solar powered vaccine refrigerator/freezer for use in remote areas worldwide, was manufactured at our former Bellingham, Washington facility
- Since the they have expanded their capabilities and product lines within the solar and renewable energy industries.
- They also expanded their services in 1984 to include the design and manufacturing of manual and automated test systems for the aerospace industry.
- They supplied Coolanol test carts required for testing F- 14 radar assemblies to Hughes Aircraft and also produced computerized environmental control units for production testing of laser guided missile launch systems for Martin Marietta.
- In 1984, they were awarded a contract by the U.S. Army to develop and manufacture a high reliability battery charger for use as part of a security system in nuclear arsenals.
- Other contracts followed from the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy and Defense Logistics Agency for DC generators, power supplies, and cooling systems.
- In 1995, the U.S. Department of Defense described their products as the most advanced generator in production.
- During the last 10 years they have developed numerous proprietary technologies in an effort to improve the product performance and aid the expansion of their power solutions.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 17, 2022||soloalam1||days. Polar Power Inc. Has uninterruptable power supply markets in the United States and internationally. The comp… https://t.co/6pMp518L6K|
|January 13, 2022||trackfunds||8 funds increasing $POLA vs last Q!#pola POLAR POWER INC|
|January 10, 2022||earningsflyinc||Polar Power, Inc current quarter revenue growth YoY of -99.80% ranked 4114 out of 5689 companies in our database.… https://t.co/HKovEk9Swe|