|Type||Private (Developed by Itseez)|
|Number of employees||30|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library. OpenCV was built to provide a common infrastructure for computer vision applications and to accelerate the use of machine perception in the commercial products. OpenCV was originally developed by Intel back in 1999 and is now maintained by Willow Garage and ItSeez. OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision) is a library of programming functions for realtime computer vision, itt uses a BSD license and hence it’s free for both academic and commercial use. It has C++, C, Python and Java (Android) interfaces and supports Windows, Linux, Android, iOS and Mac OS. It has more than 2500 optimized algorithms. Adopted all around the world, OpenCV has more than 9 million downloads growing by nearly 200K/month. Usage ranges from interactive art, to mines inspection, stitching maps on the web on through advanced robotics.
- Itseez announced the release of OpenCV v2.4.2.
- Google sponsored OpenCV for the 4th time in the GSoC(Google Summer of Code).
- In 2014, At the ICCV conference, OpenCV Team was awarded with the Mark Everingham Prize.
- OpenCV was ported to Google Chrome NaCl and PNaC.
- Itseez announced the release of Accelerated CV library.
- The Cassandra team announced the release of a new software update for Cassandra 11.
- On May 25, 2016, Intel signed a definitive agreement to acquire Itseez, Inc.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 07, 2021||ManningBooks||Last call on DOTD May 7: Save 45% on Defending by Attacking: Web Applications for Developers & selected titles!… https://t.co/AYGvemtl9H|
|May 08, 2021||CxxStandard||OpenCV for Machine Learning Using C++ https://t.co/bQdm2gJcVY In this article, I will give you some examples of us… https://t.co/QAYHyVODyx|
|May 07, 2021||bejo6_||@artupass Part I #OpenCV https://t.co/q5Tv997S0V|
|May 07, 2021||JOSEPEREZJR01||Python and OpenCV Course –Create Computer Vision Apps in the Cloud https://t.co/wrDDx65xu7|
|May 07, 2021||WagdonaldDuck||تخصص اي؟! — Any thing deep learning and/or machine learning related, computer vision, data analysis, data science,… https://t.co/0LlI9EuiB0|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines