|Obalon Therapeutics, Inc.|
|Key people||Andrew P. Rasdal(CEO), William J. Plovanic(CFO), Mark Brister(VP)|
|Investors||AMOREPACIFIC Ventures, Axon Ventures, Bader Sultan & Bros, Domain Associates, InterWest Partners, Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Neoplux, Okapi Venture Capital, Square 1 Bank, Striker Asia Opportunities Fund|
|Number of employees||100+|
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage medical device company, they focus on developing and commercializing medical devices to treat obese and overweight people by facilitating weight loss. It offers the Obalon balloon system designed to provide weight loss in obese patients. The company provides its products through distributors. Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.
- July 18, 2012, Obalon® secures $16.5 Million Series C financing and achieves key milestones in providing a novel, nonsurgical device for weight loss.
- January 24, 2015, Obalon gets $30M to complete pivotal trial in 2015, EnteroMedics gains FDA approval.
- September 9, 2016, Obalon Therapeutics files to go public.
- September 12, 2016, Obalon announced FDA Approval of Obalon Balloon System.
- October 5, 2016, Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $15.00 per share.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 24, 2022||4fitnesshealthy||Minimally Invasive Weight Loss (Bariatric) Devices Market Key Vendors, Opportunities, Deep Analysis By Regional & C… https://t.co/J1TOqjh2mM|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines