Nutrasource is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) specializing in regulatory consulting, clinical trials and product testing for the natural health industry.
|Type||Public / Private|
- Regulatory Consulting - natural health products and dietary supplements, functional foods, beverages, raw materials and ingredients, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- Clinical Trials - study design development, site management and monitoring, clinical trials applications, statistical analysis, manuscript writing
- Product Analytics - ingredient identification, contaminant and heavy metal testing, prop 65 testing, shelf life and stability, IFOS Program, IKOS Program
From its humble beginnings as a diagnostic test provider in 2002, Nutrasource has grown from a single desk in a small office unit into a global testing, clinical trials and regulatory consulting firm with over 100 employees across four sites in North America.
Over the past 15 years, Nutrasource has expanded its service offerings far beyond the original Omega Score blood test to include product certification programs, international regulatory capabilities, clinical trials and full product testing solutions for dietary supplements, foods and pharmaceuticals. Nutrasource is perhaps most well known as the developers of the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) certification program for fish oil supplements in 2004.
The company’s headquarters, located in Guelph, Ontario, are ideally positioned in the heart of Southwestern Ontario’s agricultural, nutrition and biotechnology research hub. In recent years, Nutrasource has further expanded to bring testing capabilities in-house through the acquisition of Mississauga-based laboratory, Diteba. The company also recently acquired regulatory consulting firm GRAS Associates, operating out of Florida, to better serve the U.S. food and supplement market.
By focusing first and foremost on the needs of its customers, Nutrasource has successfully established itself as a leading contract research organization (CRO) serving the Canadian, U.S. and European markets.
Nutrasource is proud to have helped hundreds of natural health companies develop and launch safe, effective, high-quality products to better people’s lives through improved health and wellness.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 06, 2022||giri_sreenivas||@hubermanlab @foundmyfitness Link to the IFOS site (https://t.co/z6RwL1Eg40) for anyone wanting to look up particul… https://t.co/9h7NXWSPKC|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- NutraSource Diagnostics partners with Whole Foods Market on non-GMO labeling for supplements 
- Nutrasource partners with the International Probiotics Association to bring you the Probiotics Resource Center at SupplySide West