|Industry||Enterprise Cloud Software|
|Slogan||The enterprise cloud company making datacenter infrastructure invisible.|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California|
|Key people||Dheeraj Pandey(CEO), Sudheesh Nair(President), Duston Williams(CFO)|
|Investors||Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Battery Ventures, Blumberg Capital, EquityZen, Goldman Sachs, Greenspring Associates, InstantScale Ventures, Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Riverwood Capital, Sapphire Ventures |
|Number of employees||5000+|
Nutanix, Inc., along with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company’s software products include Acropolis that delivers performance distributed storage and application mobility solutions; and Prism, which delivers integrated virtualization and infrastructure management, operational analytics, and one-click administration solutions. Its solutions address a range of workloads, including enterprise applications, databases, virtual desktop infrastructure, unified communications, and big data analytics. The company serves customers in a range of industries, including automotive, consumer goods, education, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, media, public sector, retail, technology, and telecommunications. It also sells its services to service providers who utilize its platform to provide various cloud-based services to their customers. The company has operations throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. Nutanix, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
- April 26, 2012, Nutanix announced it has achieved record growth across federal agencies, closing millions of dollars worth of Nutanix Complete Cluster sales.
- January 14, 2014, Nutanix raises $101M at a $1 Billion valuation, delays IPO.
- August 27, 2014, Nutanix closed a $140 million funding round at a valuation of $2 billion, delays IPO.
- August 15, 2016, Nutanix said to start IPO Roadshow as soon as September.
- August 29, 2016, Nutanix, announced it will acquire PernixData and Calm.io, in a move to bolster its cloud ambitions.
- September 29, 2016, Nutanix announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 14,870,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price of $16.00 per share.
- September 30, 2016, Nutanix Inc. more than doubled in its trading debut after the software maker raised $238 million in an IPO.
- Nutanix aims to crack open the tech IPO window.
- October 20, 2016, Flight Centre NZ iImplements Nutanix's enterprise cloud platform to shrink Data Centre footprint by 80%.
- October 25, 2016, Nutanix announced that Polycab Wires, has deployed the Nutanix enterprise cloud solution.
- October 25, 2016, Nutanix bolstered its EMEA team with three major appointments.
- October 26, 2016, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare leverages Nutanix's enterprise cloud platform to overcome legacy datacenter challenges.
- October 26, 2016, Nutanix announces to double its headcount in the next 12 to 18 months in India.
- October 28, 2016, Nutanix Inc stock had its “outperform” rating restated by analysts at Citigroup Inc. in a report.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 17, 2023||TechNative||Scalability is critical for any growing business. Alan Gregory explains how #HPEGreenLake is helping businesses kee… https://t.co/F8ydzZAfOr|
|January 17, 2023||TechNative||Nutanix's @gregorydwhite reveals how some of their key customers are using @HPE_GreenLake to adapt to a changing bu… https://t.co/RYtx6n0xGu|
|January 23, 2023||TechNative||Creating the ecosystem to deliver on customers’ #remoteworking ambitions
via @adam_tarbox at @Nutanix
|January 26, 2023||flackboxtv||Cool item from @parkarfarhan https://t.co/kb8RhJzBju https://t.co/8KPC3Zx0Of|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines