|Headquarters||North Carolina, United States|
|Key people||Nathan Stasko (Co-Founder, CEO), Richard D. Peterson (CFO), Brian Johnson (Chief Commercial Officer) |
|Number of employees||63 |
Novan, Inc. is a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on redefining the standard of care in dermatology through the development and commercialization of innovative therapies using the Company's nitric oxide platform. 
Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation. They try to harness nitric oxide and its multiple mechanisms of action and create a platform with the potential to generate differentiated product candidates. They have programs in five dermatological conditions with significant unmet medical need.
It recently announced the closing of the it's initial public offering of 4,715,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11.00 per share, which includes the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase from the Company an additional 615,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount. 
- 2008 - Novan Inc. was Founded
- 2011 - Novan Raises $6M Series C To Harness Free Radical
- 2013 - Novan raises $11M; acne drug heads for clinical trial
- 2014 - Novan Inc. raises $3.5 million through debt financing
- 2015 - Novan Achieves Target Enrollment for Phase 2 Acne Study and Raises $30M Ahead of Acne Drug’s Phase 3 Trial
- Aug 2016 - Novan Files for IPO to Finance ‘Nitric Oxide on Demand’ Skin Drugs
- Sep 2016 - Novan went Public (NOVN) and Announces Both SB204 Phase 3 Pivotal Trials Fully Enrolled
Novan’s NITRICIL technology enables the delivery of nitric oxide by storing the gaseous species on large polymers that result in a diverse pipeline of “timed-release” nitric oxide-releasing new chemical entities for short- or long-term healthcare applications. 
- Its lead product candidate is SB204, a cosmetically elegant topical gel that targets multiple mechanisms of action for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- The company’s product candidates also include SB206, SB208, and SB414,' which are targeted toward the treatment of either a specific microorganism or inflammatory components of disease pathology.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 15, 2021||DoggyswapBSC||🐶 Doggy Swap Airdrop! Earn 10.000 $DOGS for joining & 2.000 $DOGS per referral. We Will distribute 2 Billion $DOGS… https://t.co/d1p1qf0D6S|
|May 16, 2021||novan_rmd||@DogeeBSC Come and join me on participating this project, don't forget to join! @callmefun_ @apriladev… https://t.co/0tzyNqNj62|
|May 16, 2021||DogeeBSC||🎉Dogee Limited Airdrop has been started.
🎁 1,000,000,000,000 $DOGEE for 5,000 lucky Participants.📌Complete Tas… https://t.co/oJrnWGw5nZ
|May 15, 2021||netanyahu||🇺🇸🇦🇱🇦🇺🇦🇹🇧🇦🇧🇷🇧🇬🇨🇦🇨🇴🇨🇾🇨🇿🇬🇪🇩🇪🇬🇹🇭🇳🇭🇺🇮🇹🇱🇹🇲🇩🇳🇱🇲🇰🇵🇾🇸🇮🇺🇦🇺🇾 Thank you for resolutely standing with 🇮🇱 and supporting our ri… https://t.co/vSKn4wYIX8|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Credit Suisse Group AG Initiates Coverage on Novan Inc (NOVN) - The brokerage set an “outperform” rating and a $18.97 price target on the stock. Credit Suisse Group AG’s target price would suggest a potential downside of 7.96% from the stock’s current price. 
- Novan Announces Both SB204 Phase 3 Pivotal Trials Fully Enrolled - More than 2,600 Subjects Enrolled Ahead of Schedule. 
- Life Sciences Holdings L. Malin Acquires 800,000 Shares of Novan Inc (NOVN) Stock - Novan Inc (NASDAQ:NOVN) major shareholder Life Sciences Holdings L. Malin bought 800,000 shares of Novan stock in a transaction on Monday, September 26th. 
- Novan Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering - Underwriters Exercised in Full Option to Purchase Additional Shares. 
- Novan Inc’s (NOVN) Quiet Period To End on October 31st - Following the end of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.