Norwich Clinical Services
Norwich Clinical Services is a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing Clinical Research, Bioanalytical, Pharmacovigilance and Training Services. The CRO is headquartered in Bangalore, INDIA and the leadership team have deep insight, knowledge and experience in the conduct of Bioavailability/Bioequivalence (BABE) studies, Clinical Research - Phase I-IV, Pharmacovigilance and Training services.
|Norwich Clinical Services - NCS|
|Headquarters||147/F, 8th Main 3rd Block Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034 India|
|Number of employees||51-200|
- Clinical Research
Norwich Clinical Services’ (NCS') pharmacovigilance, product surveillance and drug safety support services cover the entire product life cycle from development, through pre and post-marketing stages. The NCS team is your reliable partner in reaching compliance and maximal effectiveness of your pharmacovigilance/surveillance system and covering the complex regulatory requirements.
Our Pharmacovigilance/surveillance activities are in compliance with the FDA and the latest EU Guidance.
- Three successful FDA pharmacovigilance inspections (remote from client’s facility)
- Compliant XEVMPD software
- Electronic gateway established with EMA, all EU countries and with the FDA
- Vast experience in data migration
- Expertise in signal detection for more than 800 molecules
- Data mining of global safety databases including FDA
- Literature and regulatory site searches
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 01, 2021||connecticutvax||As of 04/30 22:28: New appointment(s) available at [Walmart - Norwich]
220 Salem Tpke Norwich, CT[… https://t.co/fwlvjNNZRW