|Slogan||Make intelligent use of data|
|Key people||Roberto Lopez (CEO of Artelnics & Creator of OpenNN), Ismael Santana(CTO of Artelnics)|
|Investors||Fundacion Bases, ADE Castilla y` Leon, European Commission|
|Number of employees||15|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
Neural Designer is a general predictive analytics software based on deep learning techniques , a new area of Machine Learning research. It makes intelligent use of data by discovering complex relationships, recognizing unknown patterns or predicting actual trends. It implements deep learning architectures with multiple non-linear layers and contains utilities to solve function regression and pattern recognition problems. The input to Neural Designer is a data set, the most common data files (CSV, Excel, Weka...) and data bases (Oracle, MySQL,SQL Server etc), and the output from it is a predictive model. That result takes the form of an explicit mathematical expression, which can be exported to any computer language or system.
Neural Designer finds its application in biotechnology areas like medical diagnosis, bioprocess modeling, microarray analysis, therapy design, drug discovery, food improvement, among many others. At present, Neural Designer is being developed by the startup company Artelnics
- March 3, 2016, WillGo: An app using Neural Designer wins HackForGood 
- March 16, 2015, European Commission selected Neural Designer to receive funding by means of a Horizon 2020 program called SME instrument.
- Artelnics won the first CLH Group award.
- December 17, 2015, Artelnics announce the release of Neural Designer 2.0.
- November 14, 2014, Big Data Analytics Today rated OpenNN and Neural Designer as the #1 and #2 brain inspired artificial intelligence projects.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 07, 2022||BringBackTSCC||4. The second approach, often called 'fuzzy,' is a bottom-up learning system/cybernetic approach. Based on neural n… https://t.co/GrS5Emm1gS|
|August 07, 2022||WilliamMarshal1||Paper: Machine Learning Sensors. Modern sensors should be sold with #ML built-in and working. The #embedded system… https://t.co/9I1v9nAGmg|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines