Myovant Sciences Ltd
|Myovant Sciences Ltd|
|Key people||Lynn Seely M.D. (CEO, President and Executive Director), Frank L. Karbe (Principal Financial and Accounting Officer), Marianne L. Romeo |
|Number of employees||9|
Myovant Sciences is focused on innovative treatments for women's health conditions and prostate cancer. The company's lead program is relugolix, a phase 3 drug candidate for multiple indications, including uterine fibroids, endometriosis and prostate cancer. Myovant was formed through a strategic partnership between Roivant Sciences and Takeda. 
Osaka, Japan-based Takeda Pharmaceutical Company (TKPYY) and Hamilton, Bermuda-based Roivant Sciences came together and launched Myovant Sciences.Roivant Sciences spun out of Axovant Sciences (AXON) in May 2014. 
The company recently filed for an IPO of up to $172.5 million; applied to list common shares on NYSE under symbol "MYOV".
Its lead product candidate is Relugolix, an oral, once-daily, small molecule that acts as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor antagonist, for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding related with uterine fibroids, endometriosis-associated pain, and advanced prostate cancer. The company also intends to develop RVT-602, an oligopeptide kisspeptin analog, for the treatment of female infertility as part of assisted reproduction.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 11, 2021||AJBlackston||Myovant Sciences Ltd. (0001679082) (Filer) https://t.co/8zSEvOjX4K #SecuritiesExchangeCommission #SEC… https://t.co/s3eS2ddBAF|
|May 11, 2021||EdgarInsider||Alert #AnnualReport / Form 10-K filed with the SEC $MYOV Myovant Sciences Ltd https://t.co/igDMCm5Ks9|
|May 11, 2021||EdgarInsider||Filing for 8-K [Press/News Current Report] has been made with the SEC: $MYOV Myovant Sciences Ltd. https://t.co/dVazrjIIpd|
|May 11, 2021||semodough||$MYOV Myovant Sciences Announces Corporate Updates and Financial Results for Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Fiscal Year… https://t.co/4ajSJ5ItMJ|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. Announces Board Appointments - Myovant Sciences Ltd. has announced additions to its Board of Directors. The Board of Directors Comprised of Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry Veterans. 
- Myovant Sciences files for IPO - Files for IPO of up to $172.5 million; applied to list common shares on NYSE under symbol "MYOV" 
- Former Medivation (MDVN) CMO Takes Helm at Roivant Sciences-Takeda (TKPYY)'s Newly Launched Company Myovant Sciences - Osaka, Japan-based Takeda Pharmaceutical Company (TKPYY) and Hamilton, Bermuda-based Roivant Sciences, announced that they had together launched Myovant Sciences. 
- Roivant Sciences and Takeda Launch Myovant Sciences to Develop Innovative Therapeutics for Women's Health and Prostate Cancer - - Myovant to conduct global phase 3 programs of relugolix, a potential best-in-class GnRH antagonist for the treatment of uterine fibroids, endometriosis and prostate cancer. 
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. Auditor Raises 'Going Concern' Doubt - In this report its auditor, Ernst & Young LLP, gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern.