|Headquarters||San Jose, CA, United States|
|Key people||Michael Faro (Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chief Financial Officer), Lily Q. Ju (Chief Product Officer) |
|Number of employees||24 |
MOTA designs, manufactures and markets innovative and stylish wearable and mobile consumer electronics. It offers a broad spectrum of consumer and commercial drones, from the paperclip-sized MOTA JETJAT Nano, a featherweight toy for fun, to aerial platforms that make drone missions business-simple, such as GIGA-8000 with optional DRONE HANDS Flight Management System for autonomous flight beyond line of sight (where permitted) and robotic payload handling. 
Its MOTA division develops and manufactures drones for recreational and industrial use. Its consumer electronics division TAMO™ imagines and brings to life stylish wearables, portable power products and mobile accessories.
It recently filed for a $23 million IPO. . The company was formerly known as UNorth, Inc. and changed its name to Mota Group, Inc. in March 2016. Mota Group, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
The company operates in two divisions, MOTA and TAMO.
- Its products include drones and unmanned aircraft systems, such as recreational drones under JETJAT brand name
- Autonomous commercial drones under Pro Live and GIGA brands for industrial and civilian uses
- Virtual reality products and accessories that enable drones to livestream video feeds.
- It also offers Smartwear and electronics, including Smartwatches and other devices, activity trackers and fitness products, wireless chargers, and automatic pet feeders
- Mobile accessories comprising portable power products, smartphone battery cases, cables, and other products; and remote, robotic, wooden, skill, and educational toys for toddlers and teens.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 29, 2022||obaid8272728||Ufff larki ho TU asi Kitna mota Hain is ka boobs soft Chubby body😍😍😍I love it...Desi leaked video.... Tango bigo on… https://t.co/wLT3ztQpZ0|
|September 30, 2022||Haroon_Mota||Great evening at the Maritime Museum, welcoming @LondonMarathon & the @WMMajors Wanda Age Group World Championships… https://t.co/E7bC4xYPlW|
|September 30, 2022||AmoneyResists||Former Trump official Adam Hageman pleaded guilty yesterday to possession of child pornography. Hageman was part of… https://t.co/h4UXa6w33s|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Drones and electronics maker Mota Group files for a $23 million IPO - It plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol MOTA. Mota Group filed confidentially on August 2, 2016. Joseph Gunnar & Co. is the sole bookrunner on the deal. 
- MOTA Unveils Six Drones at CES - Commercial Newcomers & Nano-Sized UAVs for Consumer Fun Soar Into Action. 
- Mota Group, Inc. Presents at OktoberINVESTfest Conference - Mota Group, Inc. Presents at OktoberINVESTfest Conference, Sep-28-2016 . Venue: The New York Academy of Sciences, 250 Greenwich St., 40th Floor, New York, NY 10007, United States. 
- MOTA Joins Know Before You Fly - User Outreach Campaign Promotes Drone Safety. 
- Mota Wireless Charger for GoPro simplifies powering up - This Kickstarter project lets you wirelessly charge your Hero3 or Hero4 without removing the housing or using a special battery.