|Type||Private(Developed by Davide Albanese)|
|Founded||March 2012 (Stable Release)|
|Key people||Davide Albanese, Giuseppe Jurman, Stefano Merler, Roberto Visintainer, Marco Chierici, Lance Hepler|
|Investors||Predictive Models for Biological Predictive Models for Biological and Environmental Data Analysis (MPBA) Research Unit at Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
Mlpy is a Python open source module for Machine Learning built on top of NumPy/SciPy and the GNU Scientific Libraries, it makes an extensive use of the Cython language. mlpy provides a wide range of state-of-the-art machine learning methods for supervised and unsupervised problems and it is aimed at finding a reasonable compromise among modularity, maintainability, reproducibility, usability and efficiency. Mlpy is multiplatform, it works with Python 2 and 3 and it is Open Source, distributed under the GNU General Public License version 3. Suited for general-purpose machine learning tasks, mlpy's motivating application field is bioinformatics, i.e. the analysis of high throughput omics data.
- mlpy 3.5.0 released (2012-03-12).
- mlpy 3.4.0 released (2012-01-09).
- mlpy 3.3.0 released (2011-12-19). From this version, mlpy for Windows is compiled with Visual Studio Express 2008 in order to avoid runtime errors.
- mlpy 3.2.1 released (2011-12-9). From this version mlpy is available both for Python >=2.6 and Python 3.X.
- mlpy 3.2 released (2011-12-5)
- mlpy 3.1 released (2011-12-1)
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 14, 2023||jahbi01||Keep voting jah. Gracias.
|April 12, 2023||ChrisShut||@jediblueman @hbomax You keep your current features for at least six months after launch https://t.co/EWhSMNgUfw|