|Industry||Real Estate , Construction|
|Headquarters||1, Mayfair Meridian, Near St. Blaise Church, Ceaser Road, Amboli, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058|
|Key people||Nayan Shah (CEO & Managing Director)|
|Number of employees||500 - 1000|
Mayfair Housing is a privately-held real estate developer based in Mumbai, India. The company is among Mumbai’s top real estate companies known for its world-class commercial and residential properties. Majority of it's developed properties are in Mumbai, Thane & Panvel. The company believes in the concept of selling property as per the carpet area and is the first developer to get the approval under the amended DCR framed in 2012 as well as first to have completed a project under the amended DCR. The company has delivered almost 3500 flats spread over 34 projects and 21.65 lakh sq ft construction area since 1981.
The company is among the early pioneers with regard to recognising the potential of TDRs. The company has diversified into developing reserved lands and also obtained TDRs for the same. This enables it to develop added space at varied locations. The portfolio of Mayfair Housing properties encompasses multiple residential projects in and around Mumbai. The TDR concept makes the company a pioneer when it comes to urban redevelopment and renewal.
- 1st Developer to get approval under amended DCR (2012).
- 1st Developer to have completed a project under amended DCR (2013).
- 1st Developer to voluntarily comply to Proposed Maharashtra Housing Regulatory Authority Act 2012 (State).
- 1st Developer to voluntarily comply to Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill 2011 (Central).
- 1st Developers to share on carpet area (2003).
- 1st Developers to get a APF from HDFC Ltd. (1985).
- 1st Developers to get construction finance for generating of TDR from HDFC Ltd.
- 1st Developers to get generate TDR handing over the land by the conveyance route (1995).
- 1st Developers to announce in advance to day, date, time, possession with Occupation Certificate.
- 1st Developers to get amenity TDR equal to the area developed.
- 1st Developers from Mumbai to venture into real estate business in Bahrain.
List of Completed Projects in Mumbai
1) Marve Queen 1 - Malad (W)
2) Marve Queen 2 & 3 - Malad (W)
3) Mulund Darshan A to I Wing - Mulund (W)
4) Mulund Darshan J & K Wing - Mulund (W)
5) Mira Darshan A, B & D - Mira Road (E)
6) Jhanvi - Malad (W)
7) Tushar - Khar (W)
8) Mayfair Gardens - Andheri (W)
9) Mayfair Residency - Khar (W)
10) Mayfair Villa - Khar (W)
11) Mayfair Apartments - Khar (W)
12) Mayfair JuneBlossoms - Bandra (W)
13) Mayfair Melody - Santacruz (W)
14) Mayfair Marvel - Malad (W)
15) Mayfair Bliss - Khar (W)
16) Mayfair Marigold - Vile Parle (W)
17) Mayfair Sonata - Vikroli (W)
18) Mayfair Symphony - Vikroli (W)
19) Mayfair Meridian - Andheri (W)
20) Mayfair Arunodaya - Andheri (W)
21) Mira Darshan C Wing - Mira Road (E)
22) Mayfair Virar Gardens - Virar
23) Mayfair Maaya - Khar (W)
24) Mayfair Silver - JVPD
25) JVPD One - JVPD
26) Mayfair 14 - Borivali
27) Mayfair Palms - Andheri(W)
28) Mayfair KumKum - Andheri(W)
29) Mayfair Heritage - S'cruz (W)
30) Mayfair Boulevard - S'cruz (W)
31) Mayfair Serene - Bandra (W)
32) Mayfair Mystic - Ghatkopat (E)
33) Mayfair Hill Crest - Vikhroli (W)
34) Mayfair Greens - Kandivali (West)
35) Mayfair Page 3 - Andheri (West)
36) Mayfair Shyam - Borivali (West)
37) Mayfair Astral - Jogeshwari (W)
38) Mayfair Legends - Malad (West)
Recent Twitter Tweets
|February 03, 2023||HousingMayfair||Mayfair Housing 🤝 @zomato
Top News Headlines
2 Mumbai Builders First to Register Under RERA - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/2-mumbai-builders-first-to-register-under-rera/articleshow/58490585.cms
Low-Cost Housing Sector Flay Budget - http://www.news18.com/news/business/low-cost-housing-sector-flay-budget-970290.html
Mayfair Housing Develops Affordable Housing - http://www.constructionworld.in/News/Mayfair-Housing-develops-affordable-housing/80970
Mayfair Housing Launches Campaign in India to Save Poisar River - https://eprnews.com/mayfair-housing-launches-campaign-in-india-to-save-poisar-river-232343