|Mammoth Energy Partners|
|Industry||Oil Field Services|
|Headquarters||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Key people||Arty Straehla, Phillip G. Lancaster, Marc T. McCarthy, Mark Layton|
Mammoth Energy Partners LP provides oilfield services for independent oil and natural gas producers and land-based drilling contractors in North America. The company’s completion and production services division offers pressure pumping, pressure control, flowback, and equipment rental services, as well as produces and sells natural sand proppant for hydraulic fracturing. Its contract land and directional drilling services division provides drilling rigs and crews for operators; and rents equipment, such as mud motors and operational tools for vertical and horizontal drilling. The company’s remote accommodation division offers housing, kitchen and dining, and recreational service facilities for oilfield workers located in remote areas away from readily available lodging. Mammoth Energy Partners GP LLC is the general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as Stingray Energy Services, Inc. Mammoth Energy Partners LP was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Mammoth Energy currently operates facilities and service centers to support our operations in major unconventional resource plays in the United States, including the Utica Shale in Ohio, the Permian Basin in West Texas, the Appalachian Basin in the Northeast, the Arkoma Basin in Arkansas and Oklahoma, the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma, the Cana Woodford and Woodford Shales in Oklahoma, the Granite Wash and Mississippi Shale in Oklahoma and Texas, the Gulf Coast of Louisiana and the oil sands in Canada. Their top five customers for the year ended December 31, 2015, were Gulfport, EQT Production Company, Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited referred to as Oil Sands Limited, RSP Permian LLC, and Bantrel Co and top five customers for the six months ended June 30, 2016, were Gulfport, Rice Energy Inc., Oil Sands Limited, Hilcorp Energy Company and Taylor Frac LLC.
- May 5, 2016, Mammoth Energy withdraws $100 million IPO.
- September 12, 2016, Mammoth Energy Services Inc., made second attempt to go public and expand its North American pressure pumping business, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- October 3, 2016, Mammoth Energy Services Inc. announced its plans to raise $112 million to $135 million in an initial public offering.
- October 17, 2016, Mammoth Energy Services Inc., raised $116 million in its debut, despite dropping almost 12% in its first day of trading.
Mammoth Energy Partners is an integrated, diversified oilfield service company serving companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore unconventional oil and natural gas reserves.
- Stingray Pressure Pumping and Logistics
- Redback Energy Services LLC
- Muskie Proppant LLC
- Bison Drilling and Field Services, LLC
- Panther Drilling Systems, LLC
- Sand Tiger Lodging, Ltd.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|October 26, 2020||harrisonjbrock||@crumlingothic_ @ShudderStreet How many energy drinks have you chinned for this mammoth task? You’ve done amazeeee|
|October 26, 2020||crocuslabs||"A huge factor causing these mammoth operating costs comes from the vicious energy usage that comes from technology… https://t.co/IwcngfFUR3|
|October 25, 2020||saxecoburg||he radiates such huge cock, mammoth wang, enormous penis energy https://t.co/Xi9q10T5sG|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Mammoth Energy Services raises $116.25 million in initial public offering - Mammoth Energy's common stock commenced trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on October 14, 2016 under the ticker symbol 'TUSK'. 
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TUSK) Files An 8-K - Net proceeds to Mammoth Energy from the sale of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock, after underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated expenses, are estimated to be approximately $103.2 million. 
- Mammoth Energy completes initial public offering of common stock - Initial public offering of 7.75 million common shares priced at $15.00 per share. 
- Mammoth Energy Sputters in Nasdaq Debut - Mammoth raised $116 million in its debut, despite dropping almost 12% in its first day of trading.
- Mammoth Energy Services becomes newest publicly traded company in Oklahoma - The first oil field services company IPO since August 2014, Mammoth’s offering will give the company a strong financial and competitive position going forward. 
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines