|Slogan||Healthcare in a Heartbeat|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
|Key people||Kevin M. King(CEO), Matthew C. Garrett(CFO), Uday Kumar(Founder & CMO)|
|Investors||New Leaf Venture Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Synergy Life Science Partner, California HealthCare Foundation, Norwest Venture Partners, Stanford University, St. Jude Medical, Novo A/S |
|Number of employees||400+|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. iRhythm develops and commercializes FDA-cleared solutions that integrate consumer-friendly biosensor technology, vast patient data, powerful analytics and medical expertise. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor technology with cloud-based data analytics and Machine Learning capabilities that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. Its flagship solution, the ZIO Service, offers an approach to long-term continuous monitoring that enables diagnosis earlier in the clinical pathway to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California
- April, 2015, iRhythmTech was listed as 1 of the 5 Hotest Wearable Health Problem. 
- April 15, 2015, iRhythm Technologies, Inc., announced that Banner Health, one of the largest nonprofit health care systems in the U.S., will now be offering iRhythm’s ZIO® Service to patients in need of long-term continuous cardiac monitoring.
- July 21, 2015, iRhythm Technologies, Inc., announced that Marga Ortigas-Wedekind, an experienced healthcare and medical device marketing and product development leader, has joined the company's senior management as executive vice president, global marketing.
- November 9, 2015, iRhythm Technologies, Inc. announced that Dr. Uday N. Kumar, founder of the company, delievered two presentations during the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions.
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. announced the launch of new patient engagement tools to enhance the diagnosis of cardiac arrhythmias.
- February 17, 2016, iRhythm Technologies, Inc. announced a recent study that found that a non-trivial percentage of potentially high-risk cardiac arrhythmias were identified after the initial 48-hour window that is the typical prescribed wear period for Holter electrocardiographic (ECG) monitors.
- April, 2016, iRhythm expands ZIO® Service to include True Atrial Fibrillation Duration Reporting.
- May 9, 2016, New Study claims to identify link between Atrial Fibrillation Burden and higher risk of Ischemic Stroke with the use of ZIO® Service from iRhythm Technologies.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 28, 2021||TimMofMN||Still no resolution to #LTH. @iRhythm still faces reimbursement uncertainty after meetings with Medicare rate nego… https://t.co/SzGb5c9NMq|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets