|Key people||William Wei Huang (Chairman and CEO), Daniel Newman (CFO), Yan Liang, Yilin Chen |
|Investors||Everbright Investment & Management, Oriza Holdings, SAIF Partners|
|Number of employees||573|
GDS Holdings is a carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China . It designs, builds, and operates data centers.
The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. GDS Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Shanghai. 
GDS has facilities in primary economic hubs in China, and also in Hong Kong. As a carrier and cloud neutral tech firm, it claims to enable its customers to connect to all major PRC telecommunications carriers, and to access a number of the largest PRC cloud service providers, whom it hosts in its facilities.  Their customer base includes large Internet companies, financial institutions, telecommunications and IT service providers, and large domestic private sector and multinational corporations.
GDS currently operates its data centers in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, and one in Hong Kong.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 17, 2023||fundamentalsbot||GDS Holdings Limited's quarterly revenue growth rate YoY of 9.90% ranked 2047 out of 5747 companies in our database… https://t.co/8hTQTZzjeh|
|April 15, 2023||livermore185||@Larryjamieson_ @GrowthyValue What Chinese GDS system do you mean? GDS Holdings Limited?|
|April 13, 2023||datadili||GDS Holdings Limited traded 52% above average volume, $GDS closed down -8.20%|
|April 10, 2023||fundamentalsbot||GDS Holdings Limited's quarterly revenue growth rate YoY of 9.90% ranked 2057 out of 5744 companies in our database… https://t.co/jbOCUJqZmv|
Top Recent News Headlines
- The latest data from China: GDS Holdings sets terms for $250 million US IPO - The Shanghai, China-based company plans to raise $250 million by offering 19.3 million ADSs at a price range of $12 to $14.
- ↑ www.gds-services.com
- ↑ https://www.crunchbase.com/funding-round/5953d92a16c612609e97f47d3754311a
- ↑ https://www.crunchbase.com/funding-round/6f90ae19daca625dd27e5747120e63b3
- ↑ http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/gds-holdings-ltd-1004950-81839
- ↑ http://www.nasdaq.com/article/the-latest-data-from-china-gds-holdings-sets-terms-for-250-million-us-ipo-cm695644#ixzz4O6S7gtat
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/Research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=403751487
- ↑ http://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/china-based-data-center-gds-seeks-260m-ipo-in-us-56089/
- ↑ http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/gds-holdings-ltd-1004950-81839#ixzz4O6Sk8Dc2
- ↑ http://www.nasdaq.com/article/the-latest-data-from-china-gds-holdings-sets-terms-for-250-million-us-ipo-cm695644#ixzz4O6T64lut