|Slogan||Build It Right. Build It With Concrete.|
|Key people||Jeff Bradley, Matt Brown, Mark Carpenter|
|Number of employees||5565 |
Forterra Inc. is a manufacturer of pipe and precast products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage comprising Drainage Pipe & Products, Water Pipe & Products, Structural & Specialty Products and Stormwater Management Systems. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 5,500 people and operates more than 95 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
- 1991, Hanson acquired Gifford-Hill and established the company's North American presence.
- 2006, Company name was changed to Hanson Drainage Pipe & Products.
- 2007, Hanson purchases Hyprescon and expands its Canadian operations.
- December 24, 2014, Hanson Building Products was bought by private equity firm Lone Star.
- February 4, 2015, Hanson Building Products officially withdraws IPO after $1.4 billion Lone Star acquisition.
- October 1, 2015, Hanson Building Products announced that its North American concrete pipe and precast business has finalized the purchase of Cretex Concrete Products headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- February 1, 2016, Forterra acquires Sherman-Dixie Concrete Industries.
- April 15, 2016, Forterra Building Products announced that it has acquired U.S. Pipe.
- July 10, 2016, Forterra announced the mothballing two plants in Lancashire.
- August 3, 2016, Forterra Acquires Bio Clean Environmental Services and Modular Wetland Systems.
- October 16, 2016, Hanson Building Products announced company name change to Forterra.
- October 19, 2016, Forterra Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering At $18.00 per share.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 21, 2018||ForterraUK||The Wheel of Forterra has made another appearance at the @jewson open day in Wrexham today #Prizes #Forterra… https://t.co/dSJ24LYIRg|
|September 21, 2018||MareaInformativ||Zacks: Analysts Expect Forterra Inc $FRTA Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $461.62 Million https://t.co/vWh0bDWktw|
|September 20, 2018||hallerlake||Green SeattleDay is Nov. 3rd at participating parks. https://t.co/pC7g3wsA0T|
|September 20, 2018||ForterraNW||Thanks to your support, Forterra saved Lake Serene Trail from imminent logging last fall. Now it's time to celebrat… https://t.co/uHaOrjkNFg|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines