|Slogan||Build It Right. Build It With Concrete.|
|Key people||Jeff Bradley, Matt Brown, Mark Carpenter|
|Number of employees||5565 |
Forterra Inc. is a manufacturer of pipe and precast products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage comprising Drainage Pipe & Products, Water Pipe & Products, Structural & Specialty Products and Stormwater Management Systems. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 5,500 people and operates more than 95 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
- 1991, Hanson acquired Gifford-Hill and established the company's North American presence.
- 2006, Company name was changed to Hanson Drainage Pipe & Products.
- 2007, Hanson purchases Hyprescon and expands its Canadian operations.
- December 24, 2014, Hanson Building Products was bought by private equity firm Lone Star.
- February 4, 2015, Hanson Building Products officially withdraws IPO after $1.4 billion Lone Star acquisition.
- October 1, 2015, Hanson Building Products announced that its North American concrete pipe and precast business has finalized the purchase of Cretex Concrete Products headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- February 1, 2016, Forterra acquires Sherman-Dixie Concrete Industries.
- April 15, 2016, Forterra Building Products announced that it has acquired U.S. Pipe.
- July 10, 2016, Forterra announced the mothballing two plants in Lancashire.
- August 3, 2016, Forterra Acquires Bio Clean Environmental Services and Modular Wetland Systems.
- October 16, 2016, Hanson Building Products announced company name change to Forterra.
- October 19, 2016, Forterra Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering At $18.00 per share.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 20, 2018||ForterraNW||Today's the #firstdayofspring! Be ready with our handy guide to 7 native flowers! https://t.co/ZllEI6NKIk https://t.co/XxhwXIjFU3|
|March 20, 2018||WALandTrusts||Today is the first day of spring, which means #wildflowers are around the corner! This handy guide by @ForterraNW s… https://t.co/GobIxwPtnQ|
|March 20, 2018||ForterraUK||It’s #InternationalDayOfHappiness and this picture always makes the Forterra Marketing team smile - taken at last y… https://t.co/p2UJp7PH6C|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines