|Slogan||Build It Right. Build It With Concrete.|
|Key people||Jeff Bradley, Matt Brown, Mark Carpenter|
|Number of employees||5565 |
Forterra Inc. is a manufacturer of pipe and precast products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage comprising Drainage Pipe & Products, Water Pipe & Products, Structural & Specialty Products and Stormwater Management Systems. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 5,500 people and operates more than 95 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
- 1991, Hanson acquired Gifford-Hill and established the company's North American presence.
- 2006, Company name was changed to Hanson Drainage Pipe & Products.
- 2007, Hanson purchases Hyprescon and expands its Canadian operations.
- December 24, 2014, Hanson Building Products was bought by private equity firm Lone Star.
- February 4, 2015, Hanson Building Products officially withdraws IPO after $1.4 billion Lone Star acquisition.
- October 1, 2015, Hanson Building Products announced that its North American concrete pipe and precast business has finalized the purchase of Cretex Concrete Products headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- February 1, 2016, Forterra acquires Sherman-Dixie Concrete Industries.
- April 15, 2016, Forterra Building Products announced that it has acquired U.S. Pipe.
- July 10, 2016, Forterra announced the mothballing two plants in Lancashire.
- August 3, 2016, Forterra Acquires Bio Clean Environmental Services and Modular Wetland Systems.
- October 16, 2016, Hanson Building Products announced company name change to Forterra.
- October 19, 2016, Forterra Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering At $18.00 per share.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 28, 2020||Tickeron||$FRTA in +5.67% Uptrend, advancing for three consecutive days on November 25, 2020. View odds for this and other in… https://t.co/h1b4tYV4tn|
|November 27, 2020||kwhenfinance||Forterra Inc. Shares Close the Week 14.9% Higher - Weekly Wrap https://t.co/iigy3HCmTM $FRTA #stockmarket #kwhenfinance|
|November 27, 2020||InsiderAlerts4U||$FRTA:
New Insider Filing on Forterra, Inc.'s
Chief Executive Officer
|November 27, 2020||Tickeron||$FRTA in +5.67% Uptrend, rising for three consecutive days on November 25, 2020. View odds for this and other indic… https://t.co/yUNJUEVX4K|
|November 26, 2020||kwhenfinance||Forterra Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover https://t.co/75wiec8TMb $FRTA #stockmarket #kwhenfinance|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines